Lt. Commander
# 61
08-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Perhaps a good idea to buy 100 respec tokens. at least the total price will be -20%...

*sigh*
Lt. Commander
# 62
08-25-2011, 04:45 PM
The only use I'd have for the sale - buying the Gorn cruiser >_< - I can't use I have a klingon character but you have to be at the appropriate level to buy it the sale is worthless to me for getting what I want/need... I mean I'm glad that people who have a tighter budget can get stuff at a smaller price... but I really wanted to get that ship and I can't >_<

-sob-

not complaining about the staff or anything - just being a baby 'cause I want it NOW
Lt. Commander
# 63
08-25-2011, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grig32 View Post
The only use I'd have for the sale - buying the Gorn cruiser >_< - I can't use I have a klingon character but you have to be at the appropriate level to buy it the sale is worthless to me for getting what I want/need... I mean I'm glad that people who have a tighter budget can get stuff at a smaller price... but I really wanted to get that ship and I can't >_<

-sob-

not complaining about the staff or anything - just being a baby 'cause I want it NOW
Just get it when ur Lieutenant General for free...
Lt. Commander
# 64
08-25-2011, 08:30 PM
Wanna get it without having to go through all the inagme trouble of getting it my Captain Klink got deleted by accident

a horrible incident known as 'my own stupididity'

So I can't get it for the reduced price right now - that's all, I CAN get it later I just dun wanna wait
Lt. Commander
# 65
08-27-2011, 12:50 AM
why can't sales come during the first week of a month when mah payday is instead of the late part of month when I'm broke?