Lt. Commander
# 1 Marauder status?
08-26-2011, 02:46 AM
Apparently, I need this to travel to Mars and complete Second Star....
Any ideas how I get this?

- Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-26-2011, 05:14 AM
Last time I did the mission ( well before the sectors were even openes up in season 4) there was no need to travel to mars directly.
There is also no way to access Mars via sectorspace right now.
I think you're missing something.
Please reread the mission description carefully and if the slution still eludes you, come back and say where the probelm seems to be.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-26-2011, 08:11 AM
That reminds me...when is our version of diplomacy coming out?.... with the doff system or after.... or shall I dare say.... "soon"(tm)
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-26-2011, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
That reminds me...when is our version of diplomacy coming out?.... with the doff system or after.... or shall I dare say.... "soon"(tm)
Marauding comes out with the duty officer system, and at launch will exist almost completely within the assignment system. As we build new content we will be integrating all of the commendation categories including Marauding into said new content.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-26-2011, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Marauding comes out with the duty officer system, and at launch will exist almost completely within the assignment system. As we build new content we will be integrating all of the commendation categories including Marauding into said new content.
Wait......our version of diplomacy is called.....Marauding?

No system of honor, it's just being a pirate or a raider? Is that correct or am I completely reading that wrong?
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Will there be a fully fledged ability to level Marauding up via gameplay like Diplomacy eventually? Like certain exploration missions giving MXP, unlocking special marauding missions, etc?
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-26-2011, 03:01 PM
If you think marauding isn't Klingon, then don't do it.
Also remember, there are more thank just Klingons in the LSD.
Marauding is very lethean, Orion, nausicain
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post

No system of honor, it's just being a pirate or a raider? Is that correct or am I completely reading that wrong?
Dude, I don't know what show you've been watching, but Klingon honour is all about being a pirate or a raider.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-26-2011, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post

Yeah, you got it. It's very classic Klingon, and it makes sense for the other factions that make up the KDF. Orions and Nausicaans are not known for being very honorable. It's a neutral theme for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasensal
Will there be a fully fledged ability to level Marauding up via gameplay like Diplomacy eventually? Like certain exploration missions giving MXP, unlocking special marauding missions, etc?
From what he just said, no. But they are looking into other ways of implementing MXP, and other commendations into the game- like with DXP.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
If you think marauding isn't Klingon, then don't do it.
Also remember, there are more thank just Klingons in the LSD.
Marauding is very lethean, Orion, nausicain
Yes marauding and piracy is very much part of the Orion and Nausicaan way, but they are part of the Klingon Empire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrus View Post
Dude, I don't know what show you've been watching, but Klingon honour is all about being a pirate or a raider.
Actually I don't know what shows and movies that you've been watching.....

Yes there is honor in victory, and serving the Empire, but there is no honor in piracy or other thievery.