Lt. Commander
# 11
06-23-2011, 08:16 PM
I would like to see the Constilation-class added as a fourth skin option for the Tier 3 Heavy Crusier.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-23-2011, 10:39 PM
As would I, sir.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-24-2011, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
I would like to see the Constilation-class added as a fourth skin option for the Tier 3 Heavy Crusier.
It would be interesting, as it is the only four nacelle design which has the nacelles positioned more vertically than horizontally. (Okay, edit. The Jupiter class Dreadnaught is set up that way as well )

You could even use it with one of the standard options to make a "three nacelle" variant, where the four nacelles are arranged in a triangle. (Although the Stargazer is kind of like that, if you use the bottom pods, and then a more widespread pair on the top)
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-05-2011, 06:49 PM
I would also like to see the constellation class ingame. Give it a "Heavy Cruiser Retrofit" Title. Maybe give it the abitlity to launch attack shuttles or something being it does have like 6 shuttle bays? Just a thought.
Lt. Commander
# 15 Long Live Cheyenne
08-29-2011, 05:45 PM
Well i like the Cheyenne in canon and STO. Its a classic ship that got its fifteen minutes of fame by being a Borg graveyard and be phased out by better newer vessels like the Norway and Akira classes. I wanted mine to be a Borg killer so the class can dish out some poetic justice in Klingon Foragers (war zone) So my Cheyenne (current vessel) absolutely takes those cybernetic zombies to the SW trash compactor. Finally my fav ship gets its deserved combat time.

Commander Jake USS Norfolk Cheyenne Class NCC 995463- A
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-29-2011, 05:56 PM
Please remember that if you wish to continue a discussion that has not been updated in more than 30 days, it's probably a good idea to start a new thread.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Closed Thread