08-31-2011, 05:21 AM
Looks great in a Gorkon-style red:

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5...1083103564.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 82
08-31-2011, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
I love the eyepatch...it is definitely KDF but not Fed in my opinion... It does on one hand make us all look like pirates.... so, does that mean that the ground costumes unlocked by doing the revamped STF's are going to be pirate costumes?....lol

I want a pirate hat and parrot if that is the case.
Pirates? My Tac is having fun channeling his inner Nick Fury at the moment :p

though talk like a pirate day is around the corner tooooo...
Lt. Commander
# 83
08-31-2011, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Bought!!!!!!!

Now if we could only get the Captain Klaa Open Vest and Hair!!... you know, non-dread hair that no Klingon had in the shows...
<=== See avatar...

BTW: Eye patched Borg: http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1986/tseeyou.jpg
I would like the Klaw uniform, and that picture of the borg with the eye patch, I burst a laugh when I saw it. LOL and kudos
Lt. Commander
# 84
08-31-2011, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Yeah, it does look good...think I'll put the patch over one eye and borg part on the other...heheheheheh
Lt. Commander
# 85
08-31-2011, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiadan
Canon-wise the Visor is now obsolete and wouldn't be used as it caused pain. I don't see the eye-patch being used either as Klingons keep scars and missing eyes as the mark of a warrior but not Federation members. A Klingon Fed officer could use it and maybe a mercenary character but personally it doesn't fit any of my characters. I don't like the uniform either but I'm a mostly Fed player so I'm not the target audience.
There may be a reason for wearing an eyepatch, kirk for example had to wear glasses because he was allergic to the cure for his handicap.

I would buy the Pack myself for two or three charactes, but since nearly all slots(BO/Ship/Inventory/Bank) are still per character i'll still boycott further c-point purchases.
Lt. Commander
# 86
08-31-2011, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valenn View Post
There may be a reason for wearing an eyepatch, kirk for example had to wear glasses because he was allergic to the cure for his handicap.

I would buy the Pack myself for two or three charactes, but since nearly all slots(BO/Ship/Inventory/Bank) are still per character i'll still boycott further c-point purchases.
If you can think of a situation for your character to where one then go for it but I have no intentions of using it on mine. Not that I'd say it shouldn't be included because I don't like it of course. I suspect other people hate the non-red Hortas but I love my quadruple Horta team (3 combats + pet). Go Team Horta!
Lt. Commander
# 87
08-31-2011, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idali
It was also a fictional ship made up by a species as boggyman responsible for their downfall. It never existed in the first place.
I could argue the same for the Gal X as it was in only one episode of TNG and since the D was destroyed and replaced with the Sovereign Class Enterprise E i don't see the need for the Gal X.

I do however enjoy flying the Gal X. But it still never realy existed.
Lt. Commander
# 88
09-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewkesman View Post
I could argue the same for the Gal X as it was in only one episode of TNG and since the D was destroyed and replaced with the Sovereign Class Enterprise E i don't see the need for the Gal X.

I do however enjoy flying the Gal X. But it still never realy existed.
But rather than being fictional, the Galaxy-X did exist at one point. Picard even has Knowledge of it (so maybe that's how the Gal-X is in game, Picard gave Utopia Planetia the specs).