Lt. Commander
In my opinion, the tech used for the Borg DSEs should be used to replace all the DSEs.

Klingon DSEs should randomly appear in Fed zones, Fed DSEs in Klingon zones, etc...

Each race's DSE can occur at different levels of frequency.

For example, for Feds from Common to Rare:

Klingons
Gorn
Orions
Romulans
Dominion
Borg
Terran Empire

Thoughts?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-01-2011, 12:32 PM
I agree with everything but the Terran Empire. I don't understand why we have TE DSEs in the first place. The TE was tied to a specific set of missions and supposedly once those have been run the crossover events stop. Therefore there really shouldn't be squadrons of TE warships all over the place.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsaris View Post
I agree with everything but the Terran Empire. I don't understand why we have TE DSEs in the first place. The TE was tied to a specific set of missions and supposedly once those have been run the crossover events stop. Therefore there really shouldn't be squadrons of TE warships all over the place.
That's precisely why I figured they should be the most rare, since they involve a dimensional crossover. I totally agree with what you're saying.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Due to too much chatting going on the borg dse channel I have created a new one for players who were more interested in receiving borg dse only info without the useless chatting going on in it. If you are that kind of person just wanting to know where they are at join BorgRedAlerts.

Have fun everyone