Lt. Commander
# 11
08-29-2011, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3w
Otha is boring its just operative kit.... decloaking one shooting and cloak again. But ground pvp became more interesting than before and i really enjoy playing ground now.

Mew van Miu || TSI
LoL Operative kits. We love hunting cloaked operatives. 1v1 the operative will often lose.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-29-2011, 08:44 AM
Well of course operative kit is unreliable the longer the match lasts. It's just for quick and fast ambush attacks. As tac i still prefere Fire Team Kit...
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-29-2011, 10:24 PM
I enjoy both the operative kit and fire team, I prefer operative a lot of the time because of my fondness for shock tactics and ambushes, quick overwhelming force. However the fire team is actually better most of the time, and if not for radar i think i would use it full time. If enemies could not see you on the radar bit it would be most enjoyable to lye in wait on shanty town with a plasma grenade ready to be followed up with rifles and shotguns, or even sniper support from rooftop caitians.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-01-2011, 08:09 AM
The fix for ground PvP is to split the skill trees so people can skill up ground as well as space. Until then, one or the other has to give, and for most people it's ground.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-01-2011, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
The fix for ground PvP is to split the skill trees so people can skill up ground as well as space. Until then, one or the other has to give, and for most people it's ground.
They've said they are splitting the skill tree. As long as I don't have less points to spend in space I'm not bothered.

I never spec ground any more. I don't want to feel forced into it.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
I have always specced both. I can't wait for equal points. Too many people level separate toons for space and ground just to get an unfair advantage, lol, and they still die.
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuccaneerDTB
I have always specced both. I can't wait for equal points. Too many people level separate toons for space and ground just to get an unfair advantage, lol, and they still die.
PvP is competitive and if I take the time to level a character just for ground and another just for space, it's not an unfair advantage it's being optimized for whatever you are doing.
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyanlis View Post
PvP is competitive and if I take the time to level a character just for ground and another just for space, it's not an unfair advantage it's being optimized for whatever you are doing.
Keep telling yourself that. See you on Otha :-)
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuccaneerDTB
Keep telling yourself that. See you on Otha :-)
I am not saying I'm good at ground PvP, in fact I suck a lot on the ground (mostly because I am inexperienced). I don't like to compromise on my build and I've made the effort to have a ground character even if I prefer space PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-01-2011, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyanlis View Post
I am not saying I'm good at ground PvP, in fact I suck a lot on the ground (mostly because I am inexperienced). I don't like to compromise on my build and I've made the effort to have a ground character even if I prefer space PvP.
See you in Kerrat then. I am specced both :-)