Lt. Commander
# 21
08-02-2011, 06:15 PM
what about an unique tactical counsole that decreases weapon cooldown? we haven't gotten a console for a feature episode yet
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshmaul
Aren't we supposed to be getting a ship out of this particular FE?
Not that I'm aware of.

The only ship I know of that's going to be made available in-game is the Ent-F, which will almost certainly be a Tier 5-ish ship and therefore not really a suitable reward for an FE that will be played by all.

Other than shuttles, which are level-neutral, I don't know of any ships that would make good FE rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-11-2011, 05:34 AM
I would like a new type of tricorder that enables me to filtering out
1. Lifeforms (enemies, critters etc)
2. Anomalies
3. Objects that are interactable or destroyable
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-27-2011, 02:25 AM
Speaking as someone who only recently re-upped my subscription after a very long period of dormancy (ie, I played for about a month when the game released, then stopped) everyone saying that they should stop giving Boffs should really, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, shut the hell up. FE4 will be the first series that I play on release, so if there isn't one, I'll be seriously disappointed.

Also, my money is on Cardassian. Changeling would be too much, there are not rebel Vorta that I know of (that rebel Weyoun was still obeying a "founder," even if it was a rogue one,) and if it's a Jem'Hadar, it would have to be a mutant, I think. One not addicted to white and not in service to the founders. And I feel like any storyline involving them heavily would necessarily put us in direct conflict with the Dominion. And I don't think Cryptic is ready to break the peace treaty between the Gamma Dominion and the various Alpha powers just yet.

Plus, Breen = Tactical and Reman = Science. Unless you count the C-store borg, We're short an Engineer, and a Jem'Hadar would have to be a Tactical.
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-27-2011, 04:15 AM
Agreed, just because not everyone will want to use them, an additional boff isn't a bad thing, it allows more choice when it comes to your bridge crew.
However, I also agree that if they do include a boff, this was should definitely be customizable. I could understand the Breen one not being so, and to some extent the reman also, but the cardassians now have quite a collection of items in their clothing roster, coupled with federation gear that would be quite good.
I think a Cardassian engineering boff would be a decent and logical reward provided the cardassians are involved. Which, as its DS9, they probably will be.

With regards to Enterprise-F, I believe ithas been stated that it will be a reward for a series of fleet actions. I think this was mentioned in stoked and massively.
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-27-2011, 04:27 AM
If we are getting one, then like others i'd want a cardassian engineer.
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-29-2011, 05:26 AM
I think we should get an Emissary Tribble. It looks like a baseball, wears a baseball cap, and is autographed by The Sisko.

Barring that, instead of a BO, we get a smarmy Cardassian tailor permanently transferred to our ship.
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJabroni View Post
I think we should get an Emissary Tribble. It looks like a baseball, wears a baseball cap, and is autographed by The Sisko.

Barring that, instead of a BO, we get a smarmy Cardassian tailor permanently transferred to our ship.
I think you're on to something here. Non-boff ship's personnel, and other things that can be enjoyed in the ship's interior. (And are not just trophies, ha!)
Lt. Commander
# 29
09-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJabroni View Post

I would LOVE an on-ship tailor, especially if he gave me a discount!