Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Just found this little gem over here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
No, the ships being worked on are a set of lower-tier non-Klingon KDF ships - Orion, Nausicaan and Gorn, two each. The Gorn ships being worked on are science vessels (unsurprisingly), whereas the Orion ships are light carriers, and the Nausicaan ships are closer to Raptors, though they have their differences.
Rejoice!
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Woot! Guess I'll hold off leveling my Gorn, he's a Commander 5 right now... might get some cool ships I can use immediatelyish.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Nice find! If I'd be a Twitter user that's one channel that seems to pay off being subscribed to...

Just linked these pics to a friend. He linked this back. Cannot unsee.

Also, bonus points for Logan's cool workplace and his title choice.

(is it just me or is it saying "Bger" on that wall? in-house reference to the new Borg/V'Ger boss?)
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-01-2011, 07:13 PM
I did read that they called it B'ger in some thread.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
Just linked these pics to a friend. He linked this back. Cannot unsee.
Hey!

That movie was *awesome*.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
That movie was *awesome*.
I hear ya!

"Anybody else want to negotiate?!"
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-02-2011, 04:57 AM
Finally! Been looking forward to more N/G/O ships, granted it would've been nice if they rotated which species got which ship type (I.E. Nausicaans got a Cruiser/Science Vessel, Gorn got a Cruiser/Destroyer, Orions got a Destroyer/Science Vessel etc)

Oh well, maybe down the road perhaps. Just glad to see more non-Klingon ships getting added to the KDF
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-02-2011, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoblin256 View Post
Finally! Been looking forward to more N/G/O ships, granted it would've been nice if they rotated which species got which ship type (I.E. Nausicaans got a Cruiser/Science Vessel, Gorn got a Cruiser/Destroyer, Orions got a Destroyer/Science Vessel etc)

Oh well, maybe down the road perhaps. Just glad to see more non-Klingon ships getting added to the KDF
I concur, these species should at least feel like they have actual navies which means an assortment of different ship classifications.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-02-2011, 06:25 AM
Now I just have to put my two cents in, or sense in for that matter. Does anyone else have a problem with the GORN having the science ships? Does it make any sense for these large brutish and warlike reptiles to fly around science ships?

Gee no wonder they lost their war with the Klingons, apparently they only make science ships for their fleet!

Come on people there is a reason that the Klingon faction has no science ships, it's because the races making up the KDF have no interest in science! Especially not the Gorn!

Anyone else agree with me?

-Quiiliitiila