Lt. Commander
I have searched far and wide, and tried every key work combo i could think of for the answer to this.

i am wondering if there was a way to make a Bridge Officer uniform template, so when i get a new boff or i decide i want to change my entire crews uniform, I DON'T have to change each and every officer one at a time, which takes a long time. For example I create a uniform, make it a template and just load that oneto all my other boffs, and then all i have to do is go in and change the color of their career if i so choose.

thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Not that I've seen. There is the SAVE button, but that just seems to save the gender/race so I guess technically you can, but only if your new boffs were the same race & gender of what you saved.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-25-2011, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromehound80
Not that I've seen. There is the SAVE button, but that just seems to save the gender/race so I guess technically you can, but only if your new boffs were the same race & gender of what you saved.
Correct you are, little avatar of Yoda.

Saving a BOFF template is a much requested feature, but I understand there is some sort of technical issue that has kept it from implementation.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien_de_jour
Correct you are, little avatar of Yoda.

Saving a BOFF template is a much requested feature, but I understand there is some sort of technical issue that has kept it from implementation.
How about just saving a template for the uniform in general? I think that's more what the OP was asking about.