Lt. Commander
# 1 Crashes
09-02-2011, 05:51 PM
I have one aggravating problem, constant crashing. Every so often I will get: Sever connection lost, or some ******** like that. Then, it takes me about 2-10 minutes to get back on. (Even then, that's lucky.) I'm sorry but I'm not paying to see 3-6 sever crashes every hour, and I'm not the only one. I'm just saying: cryptic, if you want any more of my money, fix the ****ing servers. If not, I can go to: Combat Arms, EQ, Wow, and any other MMO game. At least I know the servers they have won't be as ******.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-02-2011, 06:18 PM
If this were a widespread issue there would be dozens, if not hundreds, of posts on the forum about this. There are specific steps you are supposed to take if you have such a problem - not the least being to post in the tech forum rather then general.

Follow the steps in Darren's post here and then make a thread and post the results in the tech forum. Without real data there is no way for Cryptic to determine what the problem is - whether it is you, them, or your ISP.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-03-2011, 08:42 PM
I suffer the same problem but the login is pretty swift but this is the only game it occurs on all others are fine including APB Beta, best to just keep logging back in and keep pushing onward no mater how frustrated you become!