Lt. Commander
# 11
08-29-2011, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppenflak
Yes, it has mail, exchange and bank access... But its the latter points that are the issue. If you want to change ship in GO, you need to fly a horribly long distance to do so.
I suppose, though with diplomacy transwarps its more the trip back that takes a while. At any rate, how often do people switch ships on a character anyway? Now that you can use ship interiors to switch to a shuttle and back, I hardly ever talk to the ship selection guys.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-29-2011, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chookhlo View Post
I suppose, though with diplomacy transwarps its more the trip back that takes a while. At any rate, how often do people switch ships on a character anyway? Now that you can use ship interiors to switch to a shuttle and back, I hardly ever talk to the ship selection guys.
Quite a few people are dual specced. Personally I quite frequently switch between my Sovereign and my MVAE... And I know I'm not alone in this.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-29-2011, 09:22 PM
turn starbase 82 into a social area for both factions (must have completed infected)
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-29-2011, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
turn starbase 82 into a social area for both factions (must have completed infected)
Or this. A changing status quo that is dependant on what you've achieved in the game is a great concept I wish we'd see more of.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-04-2011, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
Considering that is the easiest of the STFs, I fully support this!