Lt. Commander
Starfleet Liberty Force is recruiting for a different kind of social gaming. Membership satisfaction is our focus and we are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.

Wouldn't you rather be part of an exciting group of gamers who care about each other instead of being a mere number in a fleet's roster?

Are you tired of looking for fleets that have no goals in making a difference for member satisfaction.

If you answer to any of these questions is yes then join us in the success story of a well established and friendly "Starfleet Liberty Force". Starfleet's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...

We are not the small kind of fleet struggling to grow but we are a well established and large enough fleet to accomodate all kinds of players from different gaming preferences and timezones.

PM me for more information and happy gaming!!!

Christie Swift @2007-2007
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-04-2011, 06:23 AM
Hello Starbase One...Still recruting for this large size fleet. If anyone is interested Pm me
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-05-2011, 06:30 AM
Lookinfg still for those best captains. PM me if interested we are large but friendly fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-07-2011, 08:52 PM
We are a large fleet but we are still small enough to take care of all our members!
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-09-2011, 12:54 AM
Good morning starbease! We are a large fleet with intentions to make a new fleet experience more "social and frienly" give us a try....
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-12-2011, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007-2007
Good morning starbease! We are a large fleet with intentions to make a new fleet experience more "social and frienly" give us a try....
Large fleet but with a small sense of community. Don't settle for less (:
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-15-2011, 07:27 PM
Hello,

Starfleet Liberty Force mission goal member satisfaction. We are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.

We are a friendly fleet where you always have a voice and input...

We are not the small kind of fleet struggling to grow but we are a well established and large enough fleet to accomodate all kinds of players from different gaming preferences and timezones.
The fleet does PvPs, STFs and other events on a weekly basis.

Let me know if you would like a "no hassle invite" and happy gaming!!!
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-17-2011, 02:35 AM
Hello,

Starfleet Liberty Force mission goal is member satisfaction. We are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put that in the center of the action.

We are a friendly fleet where you always have a voice and input...

The fleet does PvPs, STFs and other events on a weekly basis.

Let me know if you would like a "no hassle invite" and happy gaming!!!

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-18-2011, 06:22 PM
Still looking for a few more recruits. Pm me for info
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-19-2011, 09:36 PM
Looking for a few more Officers too