Lt. Commander
# 101
09-05-2011, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stararmy View Post
I spoke with Brent Spiner yesterday at Dragon*Con and asked him if he'd be interested in doing voiceovers for Star Trek Online and he literally said "What's the pay?"

LOL Jeri was probably thinking the same thing... She's nice enough to keep that stuff to herself or have her agent handle it. Any actor would LOVE to do VO work because it's like free money. They show up in shorts, a Hawaiian shirt, no makeup, or costumes, hungover... whatever. They sit there on a chair reading from a script with a dude saying "ok be excited when you read this line..." or "be serious here" or whatever. They've done the characters for so long.. they can probably phone it in with even less effort.

You don't see a ton of voice overs in STO, because of $$$. It sucks, because as much as Jonathan Frakes would do backflips to do a voice over in STO and bring Mirina Sirtis with him.... they still would want a decent check from it and I understand that.

I still will not be happy with this game until there is poker in the lounge with a Holographic Riker beating the pants off you. :p
Lt. Commander
# 102
09-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Michael Dorn to do the KDF tutorial.

Or, a reprisal of I. M. Weasel. Either way, Klingons would be excstatic.

Jeri Ryan would be sweet, too. Hopefully, the Enterprise F is a sign of more CBS involvement with the game, and more Vo's and stuff like that will come.