Lt. Commander
# 1 Missing C-Store Items
08-28-2011, 05:15 PM
Alright so I purchased the Klingon species and I thought I purchased the second character slot, but apparently that didn't work.

I checked how many points I have remaining (908) and I couldn't find a purchase history to view what items were purchased but I bought 1500 Cpoints and it says the only thing I purchased was the Klingon species so where did all of those other points go?

On top of that, I can't start as the Klingon! The best I can get is a Klingon on a federation ship. It says I haven't unlocked the Klingons yet?

So does anyone have any idea what's going on?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-28-2011, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowzSan View Post
Alright so I purchased the Klingon species and I thought I purchased the second character slot, but apparently that didn't work.

I checked how many points I have remaining (908) and I couldn't find a purchase history to view what items were purchased but I bought 1500 Cpoints and it says the only thing I purchased was the Klingon species so where did all of those other points go?

On top of that, I can't start as the Klingon! The best I can get is a Klingon on a federation ship. It says I haven't unlocked the Klingons yet?

So does anyone have any idea what's going on?

The C-store klingon is so you can have a klingon in the federation captain.

You gotta actually level a feddie character to... LC 4 I think to unlock the klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-28-2011, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrus View Post
The C-store klingon is so you can have a klingon in the federation captain.

You gotta actually level a feddie character to... LC 4 I think to unlock the klingons.
It's LT 5 I think not LC. Been a long time since I had to deal with it but it is in the mid LT levels.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-06-2011, 12:12 AM
LT6 opens the klingon faction.

buying the klingon from the C-Store only opens them up as playable Federation captains.