Lt. Commander
# 41
08-22-2011, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
i think the enterpirse f will have the cmdr eng and ltcmdr sci slots. while the klingon flagship will have the cmdr eng and the ltcmdr tact.
So the F will be unbalanced and the KDF gets a cloaking excelsior? Awesome
Lt. Commander
# 42
08-22-2011, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
On the other hand, the members of the community that want to keep flying their lower tier ships at endgame are still unheard. Will that help in any way to minimize the Star Trek theme park feel of the game? I doubt it, we still got a trillion of uniforms, existing retrofits, and the borg set. ...
As part of this group, I love the Nova design and still fly her on my VA tactical, I am actually disappointed in the way this ship has been handled.
Lt. Commander
# 43
09-06-2011, 04:54 AM
So... Tier 5.5 seems like something that is not a Never (TM) anymore but more a Soon (TM):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hravik
So here we go boys and girls.

17:35 in, Al Rivera "We're making a lot of these - behind the scenes we call them plus one ships - um, every ship that is in the game from tiers one through five is getting a variant on Klingon and Fed side."

So for everyone who's been saying oh its just tier x, its not like its end game, here you go. Its coming to an end game near you!
http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/1...lay-stoked-96/
Lt. Commander
# 44
09-06-2011, 05:01 AM
Quote:
So... Tier 5.5 seems like something that is not a Never (TM) anymore but more a Soon (TM):

http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/1...lay-stoked-96/

This company does so much bait and switch, that after this tourny I'm done. I'm sorry, even with you guys I just can't stomach this anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 45
09-06-2011, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
This company does so much bait and switch, that after this tourny I'm done. I'm sorry, even with you guys I just can't stomach this anymore.
But we'll see each other in TOR, right?
LOLGround, right?
Lt. Commander
# 46
09-06-2011, 05:43 AM
Quote:
But we'll see each other in TOR, right?
LOLGround, right?
Yep. I'll be in RIFT, and Xbox Live in the mean time before TOR as well so it's not like I'm retiring from gaming. Tourny is going to be what 2 months long so you guys have me till then heh. But once TOR hits yeah I'll be with you guys, frying noobs with force lightning

EDIT.

Just got to the part in the podcast where the STOked guy says Rift and WOW aren't worth their subs... so if they are that lacking in quality... then cryptic should be paying us... not the other way around.