Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Guramba "Plus One"
09-06-2011, 06:35 AM
17:35 in, Al Rivera "We're making a lot of these - behind the scenes we call them plus one ships - um, every ship that is in the game from tiers one through five is getting a variant on Klingon and Fed side."

Hey, if you're taking requests, can I suggest the Plus One Guramba be given a Lieutenant Commander science officer. I'd love to try to make a drain/dps build work. Thanks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
09-06-2011, 06:50 AM
I believe they are referring to making more ship costume variants for all ships T1 to T5...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
09-06-2011, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptiecop
I believe they are referring to making more ship costume variants for all ships T1 to T5...
Ah, possible I suppose, but why call them Plus one then? I had assumed they were making variants similar to the Nova variant they releases and the Galaxy and Vorcha variant they are testing and the "plus one" referred to an extra bridge officer power and console slot.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
09-06-2011, 07:03 AM
Yeah, calling them plus one doesn't jibe with just skins/costumes does it?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
09-06-2011, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Yeah, calling them plus one doesn't jibe with just skins/costumes does it?
Yeah, from hence forward all "ship skins" will now be referred to as "ship costumes." So sayeth the C-Store!

On the other hand, I wonder if they'll use the Nimbus, Comet, Maelstrom, Nomad, Haephestus, and Imperial class costumes and use them as the basis for those ship variants. Might be a way to save a little on some work and it would be gratifying to see the only ship from the third most awesome faction in Trek get some love.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
09-06-2011, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermbot View Post
17:35 in, Al Rivera "We're making a lot of these - behind the scenes we call them plus one ships - um, every ship that is in the game from tiers one through five is getting a variant on Klingon and Fed side."

Hey, if you're taking requests, can I suggest the Plus One Guramba be given a Lieutenant Commander science officer. I'd love to try to make a drain/dps build work. Thanks
If they are taking c-store requests, Please give me a cloack !! (battle-cloack and you will make tons of money, but will get sooo much bad forum posts !)
(engelisch isn't my 1st)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:45 AM.