Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Personal Log - Stardate 4146.8 ,

I've just been transported into the future from the 23rd century. The year is 2409. Admiral Quinn says I've been selected to be a member of PROJECT CHRISTOPHER to help the federation win the war against the Klingons. Although I've been given the commission of a Vice Admiral, I've started out in a separate ranking system as a cadet, managed by my new fleet. The fleet seems to be populated with many other Starfleet officers who've been plucked from the past. Fortunately, they're all quite personable and extremely helpful, not just to me, but to all the other new members inscribed as a result of Project Christopher.

We call ourselves THE TOS VETERANS FLEET. And in my short time here, we've successfully completed many missions involving the Borg, the Breen, and our arch enemies....the Klingons. We have been relentless in our capacity to mobilize our fleet, performing STF's, PvP's (ooc), as well as other Fleet Actions. Alas, tonight, as Admiral Quinn reported in our latest mission briefing, we're finally going to rid the Alpha Centauri sector of the infamous Crystalline Entity.

Hopefully my engineering crew will have finished running our weapons diagnostics by then.

-End Personal Log.

TOS Veterans .....STOP LIVING IN THE PAST, AND JOIN THE FIGHT TO SAVE THE FUTURE!!!!