Lt. Commander
# 1 Frequency Modulator Help!
09-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Hey everyone out there that's over in the final frontier!

I seem to have trouble finding Frequency Modulators. I looked up information about it and it says its in my ship's replicators but when I looked for it, it wasn't there. So is there anything that I need to do to find it in my replicators?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-07-2011, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolDarkx
Hey everyone out there that's over in the final frontier!

I seem to have trouble finding Frequency Modulators. I looked up information about it and it says its in my ship's replicators but when I looked for it, it wasn't there. So is there anything that I need to do to find it in my replicators?
You need to be in sector space, bring up your inventory and select replicator, select replicate and it should be at the very top.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the help.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-08-2011, 05:12 AM
On the off chance that the frequency Modulator still doesn't appear in your replicator, even while in sector space (which is a bug, but it has happened to people), ask around for someone who does have it available and see if they're willing to replicate one or more for you.

Once you recycle one in the replicator, it should then appear in your replicator menu they way it is supposed to.

B.T.W: You will want at least five - one for you, and one each for each member of your away team. I myself equipped all of my BOffs with one regardless, since they are free to replicate.