Lt. Commander
How about asking this pledge of the developers (I know this wont happen, but humor me):

For every new Fed ship, there must be a New Klingon ship. For every new Federation mission, there must be a new Klingon mission. 1:1 on everything except new playable races. That would be rediculous, as the Federation was a cacophony of races while the Klingons and the Romulans were pretty homogenous (sans the conquered people, but since when did the peasants ever matter).

There will never be a 1-25 for the Klingons, but maybe we can fill up the 25 and up with something. I think a LOT more people would play Klingon's if there was more content. This would force more equal development.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-08-2011, 11:30 AM
This is basically not going to happen.

We will never get an equal number of ships, though having close to the equal number of missions would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-08-2011, 11:36 AM
This appeal has come up already a long time ago and was rejected by the majority of the Federation players.
After some of them KDF is monster play, end of the line.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsabonayev
For every new Fed ship, there must be a New Klingon ship.
Replace Klingon with Gorn/Orion/Nausicaan ship and you'd have my support. :p

Just like the Klingon Empire was not a cacophony of races, it also never was a cacophony of hundreds of different ship classes. We already have way more than we should, imho. Five canon ships vs 13 invented ones, not counting shuttles or non-Klingon ships. >_>

On the other hand, the "allied species" are sorely underrepresented. It was always my opinion that they should fill the gap that would exist between the number of canon Klingon ships and the vast amount of Fed variant classes.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Fine, I will relent on new Klingon ships... begrudgingly... but then for new federation ships, give us missions.