Lt. Commander
# 11
09-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I was just about to post this

Anyway, good article and interview. However, suggesting that the content drought is "debatable" is just silly. Its understood that that term is in reference to official, Dev made content, not Foundry missions. So the Foundry really has nothing to do with that(not to mention the fact its been very broken recently).

But anyway, I'm looking forward to F2P and all the benefits it will have for the game =)
Hmm. "Debatable" seems to be a lot of things these days.
"It's debatable that a ship more with an additional Bridge Officer and console slot is more powerful than other ships"
"It's debatable whether no new missions coming out for months is a content drought".

It might be more "debatable" if Free-To-Play is actually Free-To-Play if most people actually end up buying something on the C-Store. (Not necessarily a particularly worthy debate, though .- CapnLogan et all won't survive on love and air alone.)
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-09-2011, 03:51 AM
I just hope that cryptic will make more info for new players available, example:

I would love to know what kinda weapons my rank & ship allows, so i will not spend
another 400k for useless weapons that my ship & rank dont allow.

So more info for beginners, thanks!