Lt. Commander
# 11
09-02-2011, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vynndrasan View Post
so is there anyway of getting the set peice from the assimalation mission if you beat it before they introduced the borg item set?
Think you gotta redo it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-02-2011, 01:35 AM
i do not belive its repeatable, i can't find any in game option to do so, did a search on the boards to and found nothing
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-02-2011, 01:43 AM
It's in mission replay, go to your bridge, enter your ready room & check your computer (Borg Front)

...oh almost forgot you can also go to Starfleet Academy on earth and use the holodeck to get the mission again though you still need to go the the location of the mission either way
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-02-2011, 03:20 AM
thank you, i knew there was a way to do certian missions over but i couldn't remember where they hid it lol
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-04-2011, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprero View Post
It's in mission replay, go to your bridge, enter your ready room & check your computer (Borg Front)
Undine I think. Undine Front.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-09-2011, 08:01 PM
I was reading this thread and then it occurred to me, if we are using the Borg Space set we see the changes they make to the exterior of our ships but what about the interior? I would think that running these components would also effect engineering or other areas of the interior of our ships. Just a thought that would make the game a bit more interesting.
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-10-2011, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaggerDX View Post
I was reading this thread and then it occurred to me, if we are using the Borg Space set we see the changes they make to the exterior of our ships but what about the interior? I would think that running these components would also effect engineering or other areas of the interior of our ships. Just a thought that would make the game a bit more interesting.
That just may happen, if they adopted some of the tech from the CO Hideouts. You can chance your hides in CO in just that very way. Standard Moonbase, Retro 1950s Moonbase, Modern High Tech Organization Moonbase, etc.