Lt. Commander
# 1 Need some help ~Closed~
09-10-2011, 06:05 AM
Can someone Point me in the direction of the guidelines (pixel x pixel size, file size, ext) for forum signatures it's been a sleepless night, and I can't seem to find it. >_<
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-10-2011, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShirtJohnson
Can someone Point me in the direction of the guidelines (pixel x pixel size, file size, ext) for forum signatures it's been a sleepless night, and I can't seem to find it. >_<
Signatures are limited to five lines of text, including blank lines, or an image that must be no larger than 500x150 pixels and 50Kb in size.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-10-2011, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Equinox
Signatures are limited to five lines of text, including blank lines, or an image that must be no larger than 500x150 pixels and 50Kb in size.
Thank you very much
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-10-2011, 08:57 PM
I need help, I'm stuck at my wife's 10 year high school reunion. HELP!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Remember you are a Billionaire cowboy astronaut that is also a secret agent.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-10-2011, 11:13 PM
here is the actual thread with the guidelines/rules: http://forums.startrekonline.com/ann...t.php?f=20&a=5

Here's the specific quote about sigs:
Quote:
Signature/Avatar Rule Violation 1 Point
Signatures are limited to five lines of text, including blank lines, and/or an image. The total signature size must be no larger than 500x150 pixels and 50Kb in size if it contains an image. Images must be in .jpg format. The text in the signature may be customized by the BBCode in use on the forums. It is recommended that you stick with readable fonts and colors and that the size is not too large. You may mention websites and ventures that you are in some way related to, as long as they are otherwise appropriate for the community. Avatars are limited to 100x100 pixels, or 19.6 KB (whichever is smaller). No Animated images will be allowed. Strong political and religious sentiments should be kept out of profiles, signatures, and other content in this community. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in an infraction, and the removal of the offending signature or avatar.
Keep in mind what I highlighted in red, as those parameters include everything in a signature. Not just images.