Lt. Commander
# 1 Thelyn Ennor - Fall Event
09-11-2011, 08:21 PM
THELYN ENNOR - FALL EVENT

Incoming message, Priority one:
To all ships in the sector. The Fleet Thelyn Ennor is hosting a PvP-, PvE-, Costume- & Space-Race-Tournament in Star Trek Online on September 24, 2011 (20:00Uhr CET/11:00am PDT). Unfortunately, the Cryptic's forum rules don't allow us to post rewards and information in german here. That's why we decided to post all information regarding the event (in german as well as in english) in our own official forums. Further information can also be found here: REWARDS, INFORMATION & RULES
Basically anyone who speaks english or german can register himself and his team in this Thread by posting the following information:

• Name of the team / fleet:
  • Names of the players: (@handle)
  • Participation in the following tournaments:

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Thelyn Ennor, STO-Team
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-11-2011, 08:56 PM
you guys spam much?
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-11-2011, 09:17 PM
yeah, could you guys coordinate your postings or something? That is, if Stegi is from your fleet and his posts are your events as well. But the feeling I get is yes, they are the same event(s) and you guys don't have it together with the marketing. It gives the impression other elements regarding these multiple events are just as uncoordinated.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Costume contest? PvE? Space Race? Only 1 C-store ship per team? Are you guys serious? Really????
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-11-2011, 11:05 PM
my closet is empty. Maybe i can borrow one of tides costumes
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-12-2011, 06:13 AM
The pvp tournament rules look interesting. I might run this by the guys later.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-12-2011, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceroid View Post
you guys spam much?
Don't make me spam Team SOB with my awesome costumes
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-12-2011, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
yeah, could you guys coordinate your postings or something? That is, if Stegi is from your fleet and his posts are your events as well. But the feeling I get is yes, they are the same event(s) and you guys don't have it together with the marketing. It gives the impression other elements regarding these multiple events are just as uncoordinated.
he said "of what to come" this is what to come.

stop being dicks
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-12-2011, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
Stegi's posts are some kind of personal to inform "his" pvp-friends. my posts are more official.
But yeah, you're right, a bit more coordination would be better. but at least there are only 2 official threads for the tournament one in ten forward for everybody and one in here, only for our pvp guys!
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-12-2011, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
Costume contest? PvE? Space Race? Only 1 C-store ship per team? Are you guys serious? Really????
Hey, if you got other stuff to do, do it! we didnt saw any content the last time, so we thought some people would apriciate a tournament like this!