Lt. Commander
# 21
09-12-2011, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
I do expect this thread to be closed. However, it is not an "I quit" thread. It is a customer complaint resulting in me deciding not to be a customer for awhile. It's a message I expect Cryptic to get, whether the thread stays open or not.
The moment you typed the words "and have cancelled" in your original post it became an I Quit thread with an agenda of letting them know all about why you are cancelled.
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
After this month's Ask Cryptic, it has become clear that F2P development and launch takes priority over providing content to currently subscribed customers. I will not continue to subscribe to this game during that process and have cancelled.

Maybe I'll come back after F2P launches.

thumbs up for voting with your wallet!
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-12-2011, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
The moment you typed the words "and have cancelled" in your original post it became an I Quit thread with an agenda of letting them know all about why you are cancelled.
Ok, fine. It's an I Quit thread, if you like. The intention is not to ragequit. The intention is to send a message. How else do I translate "Bad Customer Service" into an actual reason for the cancellation so that it actually makes a difference in the decisions that get made in the future?

I'd also point out that if my sub had already run out, I wouldn't be posting here. I'm on the clock, as it were.
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-12-2011, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
I'll second that!
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Thank you for your feedback, and I'm sorry to see you have decided to leave. However, I am going to close this thread now.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Closed Thread