Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
08-15-2011, 08:06 AM
Currently in the process of revamping the FED chart. Once that's done, I'll be looking to update the KDF side... maybe make things feel a little less crowded in the Lt. Gen tier. Let me know if you guys have any other ideas / see anything that needs fixing!
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Okay. Will be working on the KDF chart soon. Meanwhile:
Gots that there Venture up there on the FED chart Let me know if you spot any mistakes / changes that need fixin. Remember to hit F5 (refresh) if you still see the old image up there. As always, your opinions are welcomed and suggestions considered. Below is the update log:

• FED v7.8.4 - 7.8.6 - Major changes: Combined all LCARS brackets from T1-T4 | Added new LCARS style drop down for BOFS and Consoles T2-T4 | changed all image dropshadows | Created new Header Graphic, with new colors and rearrange verbiage of title | revamped energy credit cost of T2-T4 w EC icon graphic | Created new column for Captain level ships | Added Venture class ship angle pics & stats (still subject to change) Also, power icon and description will be added / corrected when the ship hits holodeck | Also added Venture to VA ships (will take a pic of saucer sep laters). | Modified Captain tier header | Removed Wep Type and Projectile type info boxes on the right... Not sure if I'll add them back later or not. | moved wep arc info to right corner (my add it to the bottom left newbie corner... not sure yet.)

P.S. I thought you guys may wanna see a peek at the craziness this chart's become <<LINK>>
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-09-2011, 10:25 PM
Great!

Please don't stop updating this chart, I've lost track of how many times I refer to it. It's a fantastic piece of work and makes it really easy to choose what ship I will get when I rank up any of my characters.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-12-2011, 02:58 PM
So I did alot of work on the KDF chart, then read that the lower tier ships may soon be obsolete (or moved around) or something, in the latest Q&A. Oh well! I'll be updating it as the game evolves either way, I suppose. That being said, I'm not sure if the VorCha Battle Cruiser - Refit is also available at Brig Gen / Major Gen as an additional costume, and if so, is that a skin on the VorCha Retrofit with those stats, or is it completely different shipstats?

Either way: here are the latest change notes:
  • KDF v5.0.3 - Fixed bkg of Varanus | changed angles of starter BOPs | changed to non-battle cloak for starter BOPs | changed title
  • KDF v5.0.2 - Major update - Resized chart width to accommodate for more columns | Added additional Captain column | created new Captain column header | increased size of Lt. Gen column | creaded new Lt. Gen column header | Added Vor'cha Battle Cruiser Refit, ship angles & stats | changed all text to read Cryptic Points | Removed Wep Types & Projectile Types | moved Legend & Firing Arcs to left of chart | indented shuttles section | moved Carrier Hanger Bay info to left of Carrier row | Added different angles of ships I had cut out a while back - BOP Brel Retrofit & Gurumba normal mode larger shot
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-22-2011, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermitch View Post
[color="Cyan"]So I did alot of work on the KDF chart, then read that the lower tier ships may soon be obsolete (or moved around) or something, in the latest Q&A. Oh well! I'll be updating it as the game evolves either way, I suppose. That being said, I'm not sure if the VorCha Battle Cruiser - Refit is also available at Brig Gen / Major Gen as an additional costume, and if so, is that a skin on the VorCha Retrofit with those stats, or is it completely different shipstats?
The Vor'Kang costume is available for the Retrofit Vor'cha, just the skin, no other ship stats are effected.
You can of course also fit the isometric charge console, since it can be fitted on all cruisers, battlecruisers and carriers.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-23-2011, 06:44 AM
Awesome! I worked on updates to the KDF chart throughout the weekend... hope u guys like the new background!

Newest changes to charts:
  • FED v7.8.9 - Replaced BOFF & Console backdrops with new LCARS hotness on RA & VA tiers, so they match with the rest. Currently First tier and Dread sections have faded look to BOFF Backdrop | Did some back end fancypantsing of LCARS interface on RA & VA columns | Reversed MVAE LCARS to match the rest of the chart | swapped faded gradients on all Shuttle row headers / footers | Re-enabled brighter blue beam effect background for all classes(thx PatricianVetinari) | modified dropshadow and outline of every ship, other than the larger ship pics | Added shots of Venture-X (thx SlothfulDragoon) - will be changing these out for higher quality pics from Skippy2k (didn't see the post in time ) | Fixed console ability icon on Oberth
  • KDF v5.0.5 - Created new background for KDF chart | added Cstore Icon for prices | added Vorkang to Retrofit RA section | Added new crew indicators for all sections
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-08-2011, 08:51 AM
So, I'll be the first to admit that I've been focusing more on the FED changes than the KDF changes. This is apparent in the current versions of the chart (don't worry, I'm giving the KDF chart some love right now!) But I seemed to have missed a little info that significantly impacts KDF players:

Quote:
Tighter Klingon Storyline The Klingon game play was tightened up to play starting at level 21, so that the whole experience for Klingon play is improved.

I knew they were getting rid of the Lt. ships, but not the Lt. Cmd tier!
So, my question is what is happening with the Lt. B'Rel, Lt Cmd Somraw / Quldun / K'Tanco ships? Did I miss something about them being merged into other tiers or something? I tried searching the forums, but it's next to impossible to get official info with people offering up their own ideas. The myriad Dev blogs don't go into detail other than the line I saw above, and the consoles of various ships. Looking for someone to let me know soon so I can make the corrections on the KDF chart....

Plez? :p
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-08-2011, 05:29 PM
The KDF ships at lower tiers will become available again when the content for the KDF is extended from level 1 to the current level.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-09-2011, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
The KDF ships at lower tiers will become available again when the content for the KDF is extended from level 1 to the current level.
Some people actually like flying the lower tier ships....Probably shouldn't have been taken away, but as long as they come back...eventually....
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-09-2011, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
this could take a while i think.