Lt. Commander
# 1 Costume Editor Limitations
09-05-2011, 08:22 AM
I was attempting to build a character in the costume generator and became a little frustrated that I just can't get close to making some species. These species already exist in the game, yet we are unable to use them. I can deal with the clothing limitations, but we cannot make the species themselves. The Jem'Hadar, in particular cannot be reproduced. I was thinking, if we had the ability to load an NPC from the Contacts list, so that they can be modified to our own specs and saved, that it would be a great help to us. Just a thought.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-05-2011, 02:30 PM
I would like starting standard for different races, male and female. I tried to make a Cardassian for one of my missions and was failing horribly. I'm not saying it isn't possible, just I was really struggling to get things looking right.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-09-2011, 04:46 AM
I lament the inability to make custom Romulans in the game, both in Foundry and as player characters.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-12-2011, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris8016 View Post
I would like starting standard for different races, male and female. I tried to make a Cardassian for one of my missions and was failing horribly. I'm not saying it isn't possible, just I was really struggling to get things looking right.
Cardassian is very possible. http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=104790

Jem'Hadar is sort of tough. You can make a passable one, but I'm not sure I'd be completely satisfied: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=105222
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-12-2011, 09:01 PM
My gripe is that I can't zoom in close enough when using the editor. It's especially frustrating with the ships.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-13-2011, 12:52 AM
I agree, I posted feedback months ago regarding the need for a manual zoom because sometimes the mouse wheel doesn't work.

As for costumes, we need more costumes that isn't KDF or Federation so we can have more diversity with alien outfits and uniforms. Better than them running around in Robes like the Deferi.