Lt. Commander
# 21
08-20-2010, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychogobstopper
Are you sure you weren't headed for it, or at least very close to it? From everything I've read here on the forums, the DSEs are essentially supposed to "ignore" you and not follow you unless you go near one.
Maybe i was close, but how helpful is the immunity if i have to evade them anyway ?
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-12-2011, 01:43 AM
Sure would not mind cryptic input on tis. As of now the use I see for it is placing it on a fleet member who is lower so we can get them into Episode missions which scale down to their level. Aside from that it does not operate as a logical skill should and does need to be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
That doesn´t work. I got Diplomatic Immunity from another player and was attacked by a DSE 5 seconds later. :p
This.

I actually don't think DI works. I used it on a lowbie while in sector outside of Memory Alpha. He took off and a DSE veered towards him and gobbled him up as I watched (I could almost hear the 'Jaws' music). Maybe I beamed him the wrong papers, or something...? I felt bad for a few seconds.

This is something that should definitely apply to self, not just other players (assuming it works, that is). I agree that dev input would help clear this up.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
I wondered this myself... I don't have it yet, but as described, this power seems pointless to me.

Maybe its usefulness will become clear when I have get it.
Diplomatic immunity allows yor to travel into klingon space without them shooting you out of the sky.
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-14-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanocboy
Diplomatic immunity allows yor to travel into klingon space without them shooting you out of the sky.
This is why you don't don't necro old outdated thread: Diplomatic immunity has changed from what it was back when this thread was posted.

Please don't do it...let the old info die a peacefully archived death.
Lt. Commander
# 26
09-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Let the old info die a peacefully archived death.
Amen my brother! Preach it!
Closed Thread