Lt. Commander
# 1 Uhm...help?
09-14-2011, 11:41 PM
Unfortunately, due to the fact I haven't had any money to be able to pay for my subscription to STO, I haven't been able to log in for maybe four months at least. And I've been constantly worried that I'd lose my captain 5 character and when I logged in now to the website tonight, under the your characters section (which I've never even seen before) it said I have no characters.

How long does it take before my character would be deleted for inactivity if I don't log in for a while? I really, really really don't want my character, or my stuff to be gone. I've been playing since the beta and worked so HARD to get my character where it is, and even though I've been playing for so long, lack of money has prevented me from getting above Captain so far. Help?? :'(
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-15-2011, 12:05 AM
From what I have expirienced, Cryptic does not wipe player data.

What you are expiriencing is the change of the Captains database to a pure "My Captains" overview, and since you havn't been online, your chars simply have not been chached yet.

When you log in, you should find all your chars as they were when you left them.

BTW: Please add a paragraph or a line break. Your post is very hard to read.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-15-2011, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
From what I have expirienced, Cryptic does not wipe player data.

What you are expiriencing is the change of the Captains database to a pure "My Captains" overview, and since you havn't been online, your chars simply have not been chached yet.

When you log in, you should find all your chars as they were when you left them.

BTW: Please add a paragraph or a line break. Your post is very hard to read.
Awesome...and sorry about that, I fixed it I don't post to many fourms. Anyway, thanks again!