Super Scramble? Nope.

But this:

Perfect World forum rules

Quote:
15. No mouthing off at staff.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-15-2011, 05:40 AM
What? They must be joking or...dictatorship is coming! I hope they'll not forbid also the emotes...
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-15-2011, 05:45 AM
I just have to wonder if something like this would go under spam or under "Trolling: Attempts to incite others to anger, frustration or similar; also attempts to incite flaming."
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-15-2011, 05:59 AM
They should make a rule for no dev gets to mouth off at their subbers. :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-15-2011, 07:27 AM
You should probably mention that Stormshade stated he is not a big fan of rule #15 either.

And because it was in the same post... you can ask for amnesty if you have been banned or know someone who has been banned. No guaranties though...

Quote:
[...]Rule # 15 is kind of scary to me, although I can understand the purpose.

As far as your friends go, they're more than welcome to file a community ticket requesting amnesty. I'll look at their infraction history, and why they were banned, and make a decision based on that.
[Source]
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-15-2011, 07:32 AM
I don't see why it's so scarey, honestly. Don't mouth off to the Devs, that's sort of an easy rule to follow. At the same token subscribers have a recourse when they feel they've been disrespected by an employee of Cryptic or any other service provider. Call and complain.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-15-2011, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
I don't see why it's so scarey, honestly. Don't mouth off to the Devs, that's sort of an easy rule to follow. At the same token subscribers have a recourse when they feel they've been disrespected by an employee of Cryptic or any other service provider. Call and complain.
except your complaint wont get them banned

also its scary because it is vague. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/vague
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-15-2011, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkem View Post
I just have to wonder if something like this would go under spam or under "Trolling: Attempts to incite others to anger, frustration or similar; also attempts to incite flaming."
Well, it manages to incite ME to anger because, since its "not available in my country" just reminds me the "No censorship" and "freedom" are just meaningless words in this dictatorship here...
Lt. Commander
The rules are written out so that us simple folk can understand it but it's really the same thing. If they want to get rid of you for any or no reason at all then they can.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-15-2011, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
The rules are written out so that us simple folk can understand it but it's really the same thing. If they want to get rid of you for any or no reason at all then they can.
Welcome back Hale! yes, that's the way i read their rules too.