Lt. Commander
# 1271
09-12-2011, 12:09 AM
I find that T'pol's belt and the Jupiter belt compliment a lot of uniforms nicely. As well, they are in ideal locations to cover up seams made when using a different style leg garment than the torso, which is why all my BOffs have a Jupiter or T'Pol belt.

I use the TNG Split Bottom with the AGT torso, the belts blend the two nicely and look great in my opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 1272
09-15-2011, 05:01 PM
At this time all TOS and TOS Mirror guides have been updated to the new style, complete with new images and including previously unavailable badges in some cases.

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 1273 Please Help!!!!
09-15-2011, 05:23 PM
I Have Been Waiting On This Star Trek Online Patching Thing All Day! Why Is It Taking So Olong And What Can I Do To Speed This Thing Up?
Lt. Commander
# 1274
09-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGB
I Have Been Waiting On This Star Trek Online Patching Thing All Day! Why Is It Taking So long And What Can I Do To Speed This Thing Up?
I think that you probably meant to post this in the main Academy section.

If you just bought the game you are now downloading about a year and a half worth of patches. It does take some time (the length of which varies by computer and connection speed) and there is no way to speed it up. I suggest watching some episodes of Star Trek to keep yourself busy until patching is complete.

Good luck and welcome to the game.

Lt. Commander
# 1275 Something New!
09-16-2011, 06:50 PM
I know you all are probably as tired of hearing about updates as I am of doing them. So, I decided to add a little something new today just as a token of appreciation for all of your patience.

ENT (Enterprise) variants.

Command Division Excursion Uniform
Operations Division Excursion Uniform
Sciences Division Excursion Uniform

This is a mock-up I did of the Enterprise Excursion variants rarely seen during the series. I like the way the look turned out and I hope you all do too. These have been added to the Canon Variants section for easy reference.

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 1276
09-16-2011, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
I know you all are probably as tired of hearing about updates as I am of doing them. So, I decided to add a little something new today just as a token of appreciation for all of your patience.

ENT (Enterprise) variants....
Huh. Cool. Thanks again Lord Blackavaar!
Lt. Commander
# 1277
09-17-2011, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post

ENT (Enterprise) variants.

Command Division Excursion Uniform
Operations Division Excursion Uniform
Sciences Division Excursion Uniform

This is a mock-up I did of the Enterprise Excursion variants rarely seen during the series. I like the way the look turned out and I hope you all do too. These have been added to the Canon Variants section for easy reference.

Enjoy!

Great idea for variants, pal! Nice thinking!
Lt. Commander
# 1278
09-18-2011, 05:39 AM
Hey Blackavaar these guides of your are marvelous, just out of curiosity are you planning on updating the Canon ship colours and bridges in near future?

I mean there are allready ships missing from them and the rate they are adding new ships it will only get worse.
Lt. Commander
# 1279
09-19-2011, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Huh. Cool. Thanks again Lord Blackavaar!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Great idea for variants, pal! Nice thinking!
Thanks, guys! I'm glad you like them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taifuuni
Hey Blackavaar these guides of your are marvelous, just out of curiosity are you planning on updating the Canon ship colours and bridges in near future?

I mean there are allready ships missing from them and the rate they are adding new ships it will only get worse.
Yes, I do plan on updating those soon.

Lt. Commander
# 1280
09-20-2011, 07:59 PM
At this time all Enterprise uniforms, including the T'Pol Jumpsuits and Mirror guides are now updated.

Enjoy!