Lt. Commander
# 51
09-16-2011, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Keep telling yourself that.
where does this make a differance? its a bloody Galaxy class with a new device. yay me. i get a cooler looking pimp mobile that cant turn worth a dime even if that dime was a quarter. not to add mate its a t4 ship. so it doesnt make much differance cause everyone is t6 pending.
Lt. Commander
# 52
09-17-2011, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
I don't care if it's the coolest thing since they invented ice, I refuse to patronize the C-Store anymore.

Perhaps when they have fixed the plethora of bugs and finished the content that should have been there at release (ie. finished the game), THEN I might consider it.

1. Detailed, variable NPC interaction system, including reputation and consequences for choices.
2. Detailed, variable and engaging system to represent scientific research.
3. Detailed, variable and engaging exploration system.
4. Refined and realistic crafting system that links to the research system.
5. Fully developed, interactive, realistic and detailed universe that allows us to immerse ourselves in the setting.

Once these things are present, then I'll consider buying something more from the C-Store.
You do realize the guy that makes the ships doesn't work on any of the stuff you've mentioned?

Quote:
Keep telling yourself that.
Yep, Talent point placement, bridge officer skills, cooldown management, piloting skills, group combat tactics and console, devices, weapon, deflector, shield and engine selection no longer matter......

Oh and getting back on topic, I might pick up both ships when the currency conversion kicks in or the game goes f2p. Which ever comes first.
Lt. Commander
# 53
09-17-2011, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Excalibur View Post
You do realize the guy that makes the ships doesn't work on any of the stuff you've mentioned?
In that case, perhaps he can start fixing the mnay bugs and errors in existing ships. Honestly though, if their staff is as small as they keep telling us, I'd be suprised to find someone working exclusively on ships.
Lt. Commander
# 54
09-17-2011, 07:56 AM
Quote:
I guess Pay To Win is no longer surprising seeing that STO is going F2P...but still....

5.5 has come
Explain how this ship is even remotely Tx.5, far as I can tell the only things that changed are the cosmetic looks of the ships and if you decide to use the console ya, you have one less slot to put something that could be more useful, like the Accel console to turn the flying brick of a Gal-x or Gal-R
Lt. Commander
# 55
09-17-2011, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmera
where does this make a differance? its a bloody Galaxy class with a new device. yay me. i get a cooler looking pimp mobile that cant turn worth a dime even if that dime was a quarter. not to add mate its a t4 ship. so it doesnt make much differance cause everyone is t6 pending.
Yeah, but if you put a set of chromed "dubs" and a big "wing" on it............

As far as the console, I'm not sold on it. It's a console with a cool down. All the consoles I use now, are always active.
Lt. Commander
# 56
09-17-2011, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFO-OptimusPrime View Post
Explain how this ship is even remotely Tx.5, far as I can tell the only things that changed are the cosmetic looks of the ships and if you decide to use the console ya, you have one less slot to put something that could be more useful, like the Accel console to turn the flying brick of a Gal-x or Gal-R
Wrong,

It has one extra console slot, where the special sits in. And it has one more boff power slot.
Hardly the same.
Lt. Commander
# 57
09-17-2011, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idali
Wrong,

It has one extra console slot, where the special sits in. And it has one more boff power slot.
Hardly the same.
The special sits in one of the 2 science slots and the extra BO is an ensign science, hardly P2W by any means. Oooo i get an option for jam sensors or a weak science team, with these I'll own everyone!!!...till I spend a day grinding RA's missions to hit T5 then have to wait till I hit VA to see the ship again.
Lt. Commander
# 58
09-17-2011, 02:12 PM
I like the Antimatter Spread, especially using it on Frigate groups or Keldons and thier Photonic Galors.
Lt. Commander
# 59
09-17-2011, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFO-OptimusPrime View Post
The special sits in one of the 2 science slots and the extra BO is an ensign science, hardly P2W by any means. Oooo i get an option for jam sensors or a weak science team, with these I'll own everyone!!!...till I spend a day grinding RA's missions to hit T5 then have to wait till I hit VA to see the ship again.
While your argument is valid, maybe you could have put that in a less disrespectful and sarcastic tone. Doing so lends yourself to not be dismissed so easily.

/One of many friendly tips for today.
Lt. Commander
# 60
09-17-2011, 05:42 PM
I love the venture, but you know what would be totally awesome...

If they gave the nebula the new skin as well. It would make such a great looking Nebbie I think.
Closed Thread