Lt. Commander
Thanks Evshell.

Yes Starfleet Officers... there is quite a variety of RP activity and opportunity aboard the Lotus Fleet.
The stories are creative and true to Star Trek lore and cannon, yet often expand on ideas, events, characters, technology, etc...
If you always wanted to be an active member aboard a Starship... well then look no further.

Thanks GothamKitty!
Looking for Events to participate in? Well... in Kitty's capable hands and with her dynamic team, there are Events to participate in throughout a given week. You can check out here weekly thread of upcoming events and also chack out the monthly calendar as well. There is even a thread for you to put in a request for an Event:

We have members in STO virtually everyday. STO players looking for a Fleet are encouraged to look around our active website... sign in... post a message in the Shoutbox... then watch and see all of the members that will appear to greet you. This is probably one of the most organized yet fun fleets that you will find.

Check it out for yourself: http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/
Lt. Commander
# 753
09-17-2011, 10:11 PM
Aww, shucks Jeff, you flatterer you. xD I can always count on Jeff to make me feel special.

Lotus Fleet just finished up a Satruday Movie Night event! It was great fun! We got together and watched Star Trek: Insurrection. This is part of our Bimonthly movie nights that we have. It's really fun to watch a movie or a coupla episodes together and comment on them, laughing -sometimes crying, but lots of laughing, usually- and generally having a blast.

I still can't post pictures (WTF is with that?) so I refer you to the master thread once more, where yall can see examples of events we have done so far. I will post teh pics I took tonight as soon as I can...

...But not now, because I have a cold that is kicking my butt and I'm falling asleep at my keyboard. xDDD

So check it and see what LF is up to!

http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9390
Lt. Commander
# 754
09-18-2011, 12:32 PM
Hey guys, it's Malthuzar Rex, I finally got STO working (without sound) and was wondering how to join Lotus Fleet in game. Plus, I'm having a bizarre technical issue with the camera and didn't know if you guys knew the solution: every time I move the camera, even the tiniest bit, my avatar spins wildly. It makes moving really difficult and I can't complete a mission like this. But, OMG, so happy to finally be on here!!!!
Lt. Commander
Hey folks, there's a lot going on in Lotus Fleet RP... Come check it out!
  • Starship RP

USS McKenzie
S2, E2: Beyond the Mirror
Ship Crew Required: Chief of Operations

USS Artemis
S1, E4: Romulan Paradox
Ship Crew Required: Fully Staffed

USS Spectre
S1, E3:Ancient Artifacts
Ship Crew Required: Chief Tac/Sec Officer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief Operations Officer

USS Alsea
S1, E5: Echoes and Whispers
Ship Crew Required: Chief Medical Officer
  • General RP

Lord of the Rings: The Blue Fellowship
A stalwart fellowship in the Second Age 1699, led by Pallando the Blue, journeys from the elf port of Edhellond to Lindon, clearing the way for the forces of Numenor to help shift the tide of war in Northwest Middle Earth.
  • Forum Games

Murder on the U.S.S. Orient
A group of Starfleet Officers awaken on a dead ship with no memory of what happened and find that their Captain has been murdered! It is now up to the group to determine who among them is a killer.

The Jersey Devil
In 1909 at the Trenton "Jubilee" festival, there is a murder and Houdini and a group of his volunteers are suspected of witchcraft, colluding with demons, etc. Now they must flee from the inevitable mob and prove whether or not it was the work of the infamous "Jersey Devil".

http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=344
Lt. Commander
# 756
09-19-2011, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexpop View Post
Hey guys, it's Malthuzar Rex, I finally got STO working (without sound) and was wondering how to join Lotus Fleet in game. Plus, I'm having a bizarre technical issue with the camera and didn't know if you guys knew the solution: every time I move the camera, even the tiniest bit, my avatar spins wildly. It makes moving really difficult and I can't complete a mission like this. But, OMG, so happy to finally be on here!!!!
Check the tech support forum here, Rex--they might be able to help.

We're going to have picture night tonight--come wear your fleet uniform and join us for fleet pictures after our meeting at 10:30 pm EDT (UTC -4)!
Lt. Commander
Lots of acttivity going on in ther fleet:

- New recruits just starting the Academy

- Recent Graduates becoming actively involved in the fleet in a variety of ways

- Events going on throughout the week and weekend: STO & others

- silmultaneous Star Trek RP stories ongoing in seasonal and episodic missions

-Threads of discussions on a plethora of topics

-Weekly fleet meetings (tonight)

-A Fantastic Monthly Newsletter

-A Holo-Novel Emporium

and the list goes on....

So... if you are truly looking for an organized and active Fleet to join... look no further than the Lotus Fleet!
Lt. Commander
# 758
09-19-2011, 10:41 PM
Hey Yall! A friendly update from YOUR TRUELY and the events Department! This week in Lotus Fleet, we will have:

TEAM NIGHT TUESDAYS: On Tuesdays at 9:30 pm EASTERN TIME, we'll have a player's choice event, mixing it up some with Events Planner Jaye! What we do depends on who comes, so get on Teamspeak and STO, and get ready to rock! CHECK YOUR CALENDAR FOR TIMES SPECIFIC TO YOUR TIME ZONE!

FURBALL THURSDAYS: NEW!!!! This event was specially designed for our members that live in nonUS type time zones and may have trouble making our other events. They're player's choice type missions, hosted by our favorite furball MRall at 6:00 pm EASTERN TIME. So hop on STO and have some fun!!! CHECK YOUR CALENDAR FOR TIMES SPECIFIC TO YOUR TIME ZONE!

FIGHT NIGHT FRIDAYS: Do you have a toon you want to rank up? Well then... join us in our Lotus Fleet "Rank up your 'Toon" Fightin' Fridays on STO. This will be your opportunity to level up any one of your alternative characters by completing a variety of missions with team mates, hosted by GothamKitty. These will be Player's choice events. So get on Teamspeak and STO on Friday nights at 9:30 EASTERN TIME, and get ready to ROCK! CHECK YOUR CALENDAR FOR TIMES SPECIFIC TO YOUR TIME ZONE!

LOTUS FLEET SWINGIN' SATURDAYS: This week we will have a good ol' player's choice mission. Wanna go kill some Borg? Sure! Need some backup for Night of the Comet? No problem! Lotus Fleet has your back. CHECK YOUR CALENDAR FOR TIMES SPECIFIC TO YOUR TIME ZONE!

We hope to see yall around!! =D

[/uses grappling hook and swooshes into the night]
Lt. Commander
# 759
09-20-2011, 05:04 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for all your help getting STO set up, and the Fleet Picture looks amazing.
Lt. Commander
# 760
09-21-2011, 06:45 AM
Hey Yall! Gothamkitty from Events here once agian, popping in to give yall an update.

Events so far this week were a success! Our Fleet pictures came out AWESOME from Monday and Jaye hosted a successful event Tuesday. Don't forget to check out schedule and see what all is happening this week!!

We'll also be hosting a PvP Interest meeting on Oct. 1st, with the intention of finding some stalwart souls to help revive the Lotus Fleet Hazard Team, and really show the power of the flower!

[/Klingons start chasing Gotham for making terrible jokes]

Gah! I'll talk to yall later! I've got a small angry problem chasing me right now. xD

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY CRM RIFLE?!