Lt. Commander
# 1 Inverting Mouse
01-30-2010, 10:32 PM
Is there a way to invert the mouse settings so that when I scroll up my view goes down and vice versa? I don't know when I first started using it in that form, but from EQ to **** and WOW that is the way I used the mouse? I know that in WOW there was a button that simply says "invert mouse" and it allows it to go the other direction.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Logos
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 10:40 PM
Yes, go under "Options" and click the "Key Binds" Tab.

There you can double click the key you want to change and it will bring up a menu-button of Special Keys you can use. Mouse Scrolling is in them. Just locate the camera zoom portions and you are done.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-18-2011, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold-Rush View Post
Yes, go under "Options" and click the "Key Binds" Tab.

There you can double click the key you want to change and it will bring up a menu-button of Special Keys you can use. Mouse Scrolling is in them. Just locate the camera zoom portions and you are done.
So. . .where is the 'Invert Mouse' feature? Camera Zoom doesn't have anything to do with inverted mouse options. . .
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-18-2011, 11:29 PM
You mean scrolling wtih the mousewheel? That I'm not sure about. But you can invert your mouse when controlling the camera. If you open up your Options and go to Basic, there's Invert Camera X and Camera Y. It sounds like you might want to set Y.

If you want this to vary between control setups (Space, RPG, Shooter), then there's an option for that as well on the Basic tab (Invert Axes by Control Scheme). That way your shooter controls stay like a shooter, and your space controls are more simulatorey.

Then again, I think that this might be bugged. Every time that I log in, I have to reset all of these, so I don't really bother anymore. But at one point before Season 4, that all worked great!