Lt. Commander
# 11
09-18-2011, 03:14 PM
Hello grace and Galbock, I Make an oath that I promise not to set a bomb or satchel charge in your offices so that I can take over the house.

Targ attacks I cannot do anything about.

www.ufplanets.com

We have Klingon events going on all week

Check us out
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-18-2011, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raamb

Hello grace and Galbock,

I'll Make an oath that I promise not to set a bomb or satchel charge in your offices so that I can take
over the house.

www.ufplanets.com

Check us out

Hmm..

GUARDS THE COMMANDERS OFFICE AND WILL ACT ON ANY WEIRD THINGS,

TO

PROTECT

IT'S

COMMAND STAFF

Lt. Commander
# 13
09-19-2011, 07:00 AM
YES ,THERE IS..A TON OF FUN FOR YOU KLINGONS WHO WANNA GET YOUR BAT'LEFTS ON..

>>> KLINGON WEEK IS HERE <<<

CLICK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU DARE FOR MORE INFO

Q'APLA

Lt. Commander
# 14
09-19-2011, 07:30 AM
I vowed never to play a Klingon when I first joined the game. I changed my mind and am now leveling my first one, plus I have a second one in the wings. While I still like my Feds, the Klingon is kind of fun, too.... it would be a lot more fun if I could figure out how to keep my BoP from exploding so much, though! <g>
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-19-2011, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyMaverick View Post
I vowed never to play a Klingon when I first joined the game. I changed my mind and am now leveling my first one, plus I have a second one in the wings. While I still like my Feds, the Klingon is kind of fun, too.... it would be a lot more fun if I could figure out how to keep my BoP from exploding so much, though! <g>
That's not easy!

And I read that Steven! You had better not!!

Anyway sorry for being quiet for a couple of days. Lots going on in RL but I am still here and checking forums every day, just finding limited time for being in game and of course it did have to be this week....!!!

G x
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-19-2011, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyMaverick View Post
Actually I switched to the raptor, I believe it has great turn ability, and the firepower is pretty awesome to. When I made captain I bought the new vor'cha cruiser and the turn rate us slow but the firepower is awesome. But it is totally up to you.
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-19-2011, 11:11 AM
WANTED: A Cardassian with the ONE eye FOR QUESTIONING..

IF YOU SEE THIS P'TAK LET THE

"HOUSE OF KULAR"

KNOW

HIS WEREABOUTS
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-19-2011, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raamb
Hello grace and Galbock, I Make an oath that I promise not to set a bomb or satchel charge in your offices so that I can take over the house.

www.ufplanets.com

Check us out
Two words to remember if anything happens. Rura Penthe I have contacts you would not like to meet.
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-19-2011, 03:23 PM
You and me both Grace, this last week has been pretty hectic, and this week is already shaping up to be the same.

Also, I need to watch my broadband usage since I went 28Gigs over last month. Damn you fun fleet for making me play!! :p
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-20-2011, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikester92 View Post
Be sure to check out my latest post in our General Discussion board guys.

Also, kudos to FNN for their new Captain's Chair interview with Airik, Chugster, & Kyuusaku about their latest goings in STO. If you guys haven't heard it yet, you can listen to it here.
NICE..WE HAVE OUR OWN VERSION OF A "TALK SOUP " KINDA THING..

IS THIS WHERE MY LITTLE CARRD WITH THE ONE EYE, IS HIDING FROM THE KLINGON EMPIRE?

THE HOUSE OF KULAR WANTS TO SAY HELLO TO HIM AND MAYBE GOOD BYE

MUHAHAH MUAHAHAHAH MUHAHAHAHAHHHH..

Q'APLAH