Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a Fleet!
09-15-2011, 11:05 PM
Hello
Im seeking a large active Fleet to join. One that caters to casul players.I just started playing a couple days ago.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-15-2011, 11:28 PM
Hey there!

You should definitely give the 12th fleet a try. ^_^

We have a large international community and a casual playstyle. The link I put in my post explains it all a lot better though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-15-2011, 11:38 PM
Just fly around sector space for a while. You'll get more fleet invites than you know what to do with.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-16-2011, 06:27 AM
Don't join a random fleet spamming invites. The 12th fleet, or other well known fleets are more stable. Most of the better known fleets are here in the forums. I would recommend reading their intros and visiting websites.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-16-2011, 07:55 AM
Feel free to take a look at www.3rdfleet.com you can pm me here or there (as Lassiter McTavish) if you have any questions or want to discuss anything.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-16-2011, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eg180 View Post
Just fly around sector space for a while. You'll get more fleet invites than you know what to do with.
If I wanted to do that then I wouldnt have wasted my time coming here and making a post!
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-16-2011, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuccaneerDTB
Don't join a random fleet spamming invites. The 12th fleet, or other well known fleets are more stable. Most of the better known fleets are here in the forums. I would recommend reading their intros and visiting websites.
Even some of us on here and not stable but we are fun! If you are over 30 and casual, please check us out!

James Bailey
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-16-2011, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideywulf View Post
Hello
Im seeking a large active Fleet to join. One that caters to casul players.I just started playing a couple days ago.

Thanks
If you are looking for a large and stable fleet that caters to all player styles, UFP maybe the fleet for you. We have a large fleet that has membership throughout the world and all timezones. UFP has supported Star Trek gaming for 9 years now and has a strong STO player base. We have events such as STFs, leveling events, RP events etc. running almost daily.

Our officers and membership are a great group of people and are always there to help. If you have a klingon character we have just launched a dedicated fleet that caters to the klingon experience as well. We have only one requirement for our members, that you sign into roll call once a month from the 1st-8th of each month. So check us out and click my signature and look over our website and see what we are all about. You will probably want to fill out our application at that point.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-16-2011, 05:33 PM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-19-2011, 10:40 AM
HI Spideywulf, I sent you a PM. Please let me know if you have any questions.