Lt. Commander
# 441
09-20-2011, 03:20 PM
Indeed. I am rather unimpressed with the speed they are attempting to address this issue with. Now that they first 'fix' is out, they don't seem to care one bit that it still isn't working right.
Lt. Commander
# 442
09-20-2011, 03:43 PM
For some reason, the Devidian mission phasers were updated but the TOS Connie phaser update didn't get into the build cycle. I've updated the TOS Connie phasers so that they are no longer unique and have no equip limit. I've also updated their descriptive text so that it no longer specifies that you can only have one of each (fore and aft).
I will send this to testing and notify production to include it in the next build once it is verified.
Lt. Commander
# 443
09-20-2011, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
For some reason, the Devidian mission phasers were updated but the TOS Connie phaser update didn't get into the build cycle. I've updated the TOS Connie phasers so that they are no longer unique and have no equip limit. I've also updated their descriptive text so that it no longer specifies that you can only have one of each (fore and aft).
I will send this to testing and notify production to include it in the next build once it is verified.
Thanks for the update, JHeinig!

Lt. Commander
# 444
09-20-2011, 03:50 PM
While that is disappointing, thanks for the news
Lt. Commander
# 445
09-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Many thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 446
09-20-2011, 04:53 PM
I barely even noticed it, my Connie phasers are sitting in a bank slot unused. I have four arrays on my Gal-X, but I'm using the Devidian mission ones all around, since those do better damage, and are CritH+Dmg. hehe.

I have a 5th in the bank, and intend to get a 6th soon, in case I wanna fly all array instead of two dual beam banks on it.

I'll just plug here again, for another time travel mission where we can get Retrofit Dual Phaser Beam Banks.

Preferably marked blue ones.

Actually, I bet some people would like an option available to change the look and sound of their phasers to the retrofit style, while keeping their purple phasers, all around. Might be something to consider later.
Lt. Commander
# 447
09-20-2011, 05:22 PM
Quote:
You rock!
Lt. Commander
# 448
09-21-2011, 10:10 AM
Quote:

Thank you
Lt. Commander
# 449
09-21-2011, 10:39 AM
I'm gonna hold my Thanks till it actually happens ..., this time... :p
Lt. Commander
# 450
09-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Indeed, well my main character has already bailed on the blue phasers. Got tired of the devidian mission after 3 runs thru, and decided to craft a bunch of the purple quality normal phasers. I guess my alt (Cmmdr in an excelsior) will have to wait for this fix to hit holodeck.
This entire fiasco has been a very unpleasant ingame experience for me.
Closed Thread