Lt. Commander
# 1 Character-Status
09-20-2011, 08:03 AM
Hello there,

when STO was released, i played it right from the start thanks to preordering my Digital Deluxe on Steam, but a few real-life-dificultys forced me to stop, pretty much after my two free months went off. Eventually i forgot about it, even when my situation changed for the better, but remembered about STO because of the recent news about the F2P-Plans. So i went to the website just recently and there my question starts; When i look at the Website under "My Characters" none of my two Characters is displayed. This would be... really saddening because i really liked my joined Trill, which was level capped at the time (i dont know if the cap changed to be honest though). My Question is; Is my Characters are really gone, or just not shown since i didnt lock in since that little-bit-of-eternity? I can't reactivate my Account right now, but i would really like to know it. I mean i wouldnt mind restarting since im sure lots of stuff has changed but... well... call me sentimental.

Thanks in advance and... sorry in advance aswell, in case i didnt notice a may existing similar threat or i have chosen the wrong Forum for that.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-20-2011, 08:46 AM
I had two accounts i let won go but i think the Chars get deleted if your not paying for the sub.Not really sure when the F2P will pop in might be at the end of the year.SO too answer your Question NOT sure if they get Deleted or not witch i think is bull **** if STO did.Even though the person can't log in they should still have there chars.No matter what but it sounds too me that your going too have to start all over again.And the Cap is level 51 VA
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-20-2011, 03:32 PM
your character on the game server are still there. they don't delete them. But there was a carsh of the system that displays your characters on the web site. they will be missing until you log into the game and play the character.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-22-2011, 07:03 AM
Ahh. Thank you very much for your answers. Well... im see forward to see my Trill again in a bit then hopefully. ;D