Lt. Commander
At present the import/export feature does not work.

After my current project is complete, I am toying with the idea of collaborating with certain talented authors for my next one.

Is there some kind of files we can copy, import export or whatever...or do we have to keep all our maps under one login, and go back and forth via some other means, such as verbal collaboration and testing (time consuming).
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-22-2011, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugeyewalker View Post
At present the import/export feature does not work.

After my current project is complete, I am toying with the idea of collaborating with certain talented authors for my next one.

Is there some kind of files we can copy, import export or whatever...or do we have to keep all our maps under one login, and go back and forth via some other means, such as verbal collaboration and testing (time consuming).
At the present, the only way to collaborate is verbal, e-mail, or chat rooms. You cannot transfer maps from one account to another. You could send the maps features and item coordinates in an e-mail, but the end user would have to rebuild it themselves. If the fellow author will not recreate the map, you can publish it and they can bring up the test and view it that way, but you are at risk of someone seeing and possibly rating it, which could mean you would need to recreate it via import and delete the original or it would keep the rating it received. Unfortunately, that is the only way to collaborate now for the most part. Hope that helps some, but I know it's most likely not what you were hoping for.

Duke-of-Rock