Lt. Commander
# 1 I'll miss you Dstahl.
09-20-2011, 05:45 PM
Dan. I subscribed to STO about a week after you took the chair. its practically been a year since I have been subscribed and I think you have done an amazing job. Through all the naysayers and all of the people who thought this game would fail within a year or so you have proven them wrong. Having hung out with you on many occasions on TTS and even on the Season 4 Launch at Qo'Nos was quite an Honor. I hope everything works out for you with what happens next for you and if we ever were really to cross a path I would sure buy you a drink for the amazing work you have done with this game.

/Bill
/DecadeComplete
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-20-2011, 06:04 PM
I too shall miss you Dan. Hope you find success.

Bob

BTW: HR, my resume should be in your stack somewhere.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-20-2011, 11:14 PM
EDITED, to be put in the official thread
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-21-2011, 04:06 AM
Aye Trix But this is the Ten Forward irreverente version threads home..
This could have been a Fryers Club Version.

But we really did appreciate the occasional chances to enjoy STO w D Stahl on the Ground on Tribble
I cant say I lowered the Boom in space combat Like i did w Erik B.in StarFleet Command..
Never saw the dStah Maneuver properly
But over all its been a enjoyable time

I cant help look at my Beta experience here and other places and what it meant to be management how different it is from making patrol missions wasn't it. Its grows to the point of a nice Indy style DEv experience gets more corporate and takes some of the day to day fun out of it.

Its a common lament in the industry Peter Molyneux said it well, Bill Roper john Romero,,
just remember its about making the fun happen. good things take time and try to have a good sized team to keep from burning out.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-21-2011, 02:53 PM
Friar's Club version could be fun...but might get quickly moderated.......

A good fry can get pretty...well...dirty.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-21-2011, 04:11 PM
I was civil even though I did not agree with all the setbacks and delays.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-22-2011, 04:58 PM
Folks, please keep discussions on Stahl's departure, and what it could mean, to the official thread in the Federation News Network.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Closed Thread