Lt. Commander
I had the demo before, so I was trying to re-use my old account info. It obviously works since it's the same account for the forum and I managed to get in for that.

The game however says " Account error, click here for more information", but of course, gives me no information. Just sends me to a login screen, which doesnt work using the same info I used to login here
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-22-2011, 10:15 PM
Ah, it turns out I was mistaken when I thought I read it was free to play. That hasnt happened yet. And it wont let me use the 30 day trial without agreeing to keep paying afterwards, which I don't want to since it'll be free by then/shortly after.

Meaning I cant really use the 30 day trial.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-23-2011, 12:13 AM
No its not Free 2 Play just yet not sure when it will be but most likely at the end of the year.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-23-2011, 12:27 AM
I know, but Id like to be able to use my 30 day trial without having to pay anything.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-23-2011, 02:52 AM
I to have just bought STO get a free 30 days befor it goes free to play (also with the intention of only having to do an update when F2P goes live to save me time ) To get access to your 30 days you have to sign up to a plan and then you cancel it 24 hours later. You will not get charged any money unless you do not cancle it before your 30 days runs out.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-23-2011, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techni
I know, but Id like to be able to use my 30 day trial without having to pay anything.
Simply Activate the Account as is required, and then Cancel near the end of the 30 Free. You will not be re-charged then.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-23-2011, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diblie
I to have just bought STO get a free 30 days befor it goes free to play (also with the intention of only having to do an update when F2P goes live to save me time ) To get access to your 30 days you have to sign up to a plan and then you cancel it 24 hours later. You will not get charged any money unless you do not cancle it before your 30 days runs out.
Thank you.

Would have been nice if the client would have allowed me to download the patches though.
My first day will be spent downloading 3 gigabytes...

This whole thing was set up poorly