Lt. Commander
# 131
09-24-2011, 03:01 AM
  1. Does space became bigger (ST Map)?
    • Does we get streaming-technology? To load the whole map is a little bit crazy.

2. Does the NPC politics go dynamic?
    • So NPC ships and fleets invade and conquer space-sectors or attacking other NPC ships and fleets.
    • Perhaps player-actions can intervene / affect NPC politics (for example: player kills romulan ship, who attacks klingon outpost: federation (and player) gets +diplomatic points at klingon empire and -diplomatic points at romulan empire).

3. I want to visit and explore ALL systems!
    • Can we get, please, real systems? With planets, sun(s), asteroid-belts, moons, nebulas, etc. I want to fly from the outer space, past the planets and co. to the sun(s).
    • I want beam down to all of these and explore it (the random-generator must be refised and extended, to create more different worlds / interiors).

4. "Explore" missions should be changed.
    • If we can visit all systems and beam down to the planets, moons, etc., we should get there missions. It's more like Star Trek.

5. Is it possible to adapt missions from other Star Trek games?
    • Use Elite Force I+II missions for ground-missions.
    • Use Aramada missions for space-missions.
    • Use Birth of the Federation for diplomatic-/marauder-missions.

6. Does the klingons (and later romulans, cardassians, ...) get a more individual HUD and interface?
    • I mean, look at Birth of the Federation or Armada. There have every faction there own interface. Not only the same, with other colors.

7. Does the Ferengi get more meaning?
    • Hope they're getting there own space. Then we can play more minigames, like Dabo, Poker, Dom-Jott, Tongo, ...
    • Or to use Holosuites, to play ships they're regular unplayiable (like Nicor-class destroyer), with there own technology.

8. Does other factions became there own space?
    • Like the Vaadwaur, Krenim, Dominion, Tholians, First Federation, Tzenkethi, Talarians, ...

9. Does other factions became playiable (after romulans and cardassians are playiable)?
    • I really want to play as a Dominion-member. ^^
    • If yes ... Does the Changelings are get playiable and get the ability to change there skin?

10. Does the Quantum-Splipstream-Drive became more faster?
    • If space will be bigger or other quadrants will be aviable, we need a really fast travelling drive.

11. How about battle-pets?
    • To buy / craft fighters, equip them and use they in battle. (Federation-players should could use more fighters then klingons. Klingons have carriers.)
    • To buy / craft animals and use them in battle.
    • Without time-limit.

12. Can i be a Fleetadmiral?
    • To equip all my owned ships and command them.
    • Mission i use my fleet, is the same, as i'm in a team: It's more difficulty.
    • So bridge-officers and duty-officers must be bound on ship, not on character (but you can move them from one ship to another).

13. I want to play other species, who are liberated from the borg collective.
    • So, why we can't get an option to the normal species, who allows us to make them borg liberated (perhaps purchasable)?
      • If it is, the character have the main and the borg abilities. The player can't choose any more.
    • Anyway ... Does we get more species to play?

14. Options for the lifetime-/goldmembers: "Switch-Token" / "Modify-Token"
    • Switch-Token: To purchase it, it allows you to switch one of your characters into another species (without losing anything). But you must choose new traits.
    • Modify-Token: To modify the affinity of a character (tac, sci, eng).

15. Difficulty: Easy
    • NPCs doesn't match the players rank. So you can replay missions with really weak enemys. ^^
    • Think it's fair, that a player doesn't get a reward or items in this mode.

16. Does we get optionally a little bit more economy?
    Like the game "X", that the player can get more dilithium / latinum / credits for his / her buy-sell-actions (to be a trader).
Lt. Commander
# 132
09-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Star Trek Online's Executive Producer, Dan Stahl, checks in with answers to your questions about free-to-play and more in this month's Ask Cryptic.

Read More
THIS THREAD IS NOT WHERE YOU ASK QUESTIONS.

Learn how to read the OP.
Lt. Commander
# 133
09-25-2011, 05:45 AM
Where i can ask my questions?
Lt. Commander
# 134
09-25-2011, 04:30 PM
What exactly does STOked mean when they say "they will never be able to look at a pony the same way again"????
Lt. Commander
# 135
09-25-2011, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
What exactly does STOked mean when they say "they will never be able to look at a pony the same way again"????
Watch the rest of the episode.. It's at the end of the DStahl interview.
Lt. Commander
# 136
09-26-2011, 06:53 AM
I know. I was being tongue-in-cheek about it. It had something to do with a post I had up....
Lt. Commander
# 137
09-26-2011, 07:33 AM
I have found some great Foundry missions. It would be nice if we could have a favorites list that we could place those in, inside our journal. Is that a possibilty?
Lt. Commander
# 138
09-26-2011, 06:39 PM
Two simple questions....

1. When will the infamous "Great Barrier" make its long overdue appearance?

2. Any plans on making drydocks serve a pupose aside from window dressing? Once in a while and I'm not the only one, a few players like to station their ship in drydock generally for kicks, but it would be nice to shuttle in and out from there while coming and going to either Spacedock or from the academy.
Lt. Commander
# 139
09-26-2011, 07:26 PM
<<Withdrawn>>
Lt. Commander
# 140
09-26-2011, 08:04 PM
As Jexsam said earlier on the page:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
THIS THREAD IS NOT WHERE YOU ASK QUESTIONS.

Learn how to read the OP.
There will be a new thread soon where you can ask the questions.