Lt. Commander
# 31
09-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Did you guys hear the one from ESD about how you need higher Aux in order to get better results with EPtS? I **** you not.

And I thought these people were floating above some kind of school...
Lt. Commander
# 32
09-21-2011, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Did you guys hear the one from ESD about how you need higher Aux in order to get better results with EPtS? I **** you not.

And I thought these people were floating above some kind of school...
o k

SFA, It is a school, isn't it?

I say we have start football/rugbee matches on a nuetral planet.

C'mon we got good medicine in STO ( I saw a romulan once returned from vapors).
It'll be fun.
Lt. Commander
# 33
09-21-2011, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnogE00F
That figures. I'd like to see the BOs given out through levelling or purchase having more standard setups. Perhaps even bundling a new set of BOs (with a proper build template) with each new ship you get as you level.
That's actually a really good idea, it won't fix things but it'll help, also maybe a huge loading screen tip about changing boff powers at trainers.
Lt. Commander
# 34
09-24-2011, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockeryangel
That's actually a really good idea, it won't fix things but it'll help, also maybe a huge loading screen tip about changing boff powers at trainers.
They would probably be stunned to discover their own captain could train even higher level abilities. "What, really??"
Lt. Commander
# 35
09-24-2011, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockeryangel
Problem is cryptic's idea of 'valuable powers' probably really does consist of Jam Sensors, on sci, or Aceton Field on engies.