Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-25-2011, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
Eh, you might not want to come back to pvp full swing. It's just a torp spreading, cpb scramble fest and whomever hits the buttons first wins. You have no idea how cool it was to see someone from the 300 post though if you guys still talk to shawn and co. tell em I said hi
We are currently very PvE-focused, but I always liked a decent PvP and shuttle wars really was great fun-event that I plan on attending again. It's not that I stopped PvP completely, just had no dedicated team anymore. I am also having hopes for the territory control game and the new pvp modes i have heard the devs talking about.

Ans yes, the old bunch is still around, expect to see some familiar faces back when F2P goes live

After all we still are all in the same guild (Check6), they just focus on other games - that said, we still have a lot of 'veteran' members from the old days around...

Sadly I am about to leave for a holiday trip for 2 weeks, not sure I wil be able to make to shuttle wars today -> I will make sure to attend in october!

Clear Skies my friends!