Lt. Commander
# 11
09-25-2011, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkarma View Post
That's really sad and makes it rather difficult to upgrade my base line female alien XO.
can you not upgrade it by training it the skills you want?
by a bo that has the skill you want, then hit, Train officer?
That's what i did to all my toons, and hence the reason i have bo's that have good skills
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-25-2011, 06:48 PM
I mean higher level traits.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-25-2011, 07:08 PM
I remember that with the new DoFF system we will be able to get more BoFFs, cross your fingers.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-25-2011, 09:42 PM
I requisitioned an Alien female tactical officer earlier today in Spacedock. There are two of them, they show up as "Unknown Female" officers and are right at the top of the list with the two Alien male officers that are available.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-26-2011, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eg180 View Post
I requisitioned an Alien female tactical officer earlier today in Spacedock. There are two of them, they show up as "Unknown Female" officers and are right at the top of the list with the two Alien male officers that are available.
Yeah I do that all the time and I actually switch their skills around. They will fill the role and if you watch your Bos that you are rewarded with experience you can train those BOs from personnel in skills your career path would not normally allow. But they are still common and do not have the best traits. Uncommon, rare, and very rare have more "superior" versions of the traits that can make a noticeable difference during ground PvP.

For example common Saurians have Cold Blooded and Physical Strength. A green Saurian gets a chance for the Efficient space trait or a chance for a superior version of Cold Blooded or Physical Strength. Rare Saurians have the same chance for Efficient or they could have superior versions of both Cold Blooded and Physical Strength. I have a very rare Saurian, (apparently very rare Saurians do not get Efficient) who has three superior versions of his ground traits.