Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
09-26-2011, 02:36 AM
Cryptic is actually starting a fishing supply shop that also sells lighting equipment.

It is called "Bait and Switch".

I think they will be great at it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-26-2011, 04:44 AM
I know what they are trying to do! They are trying to make it so that eventually everyone is permanently scrambled! This is a very suttle way of introducing friendly fire! When everyone is scrmbled all the time, they'll just switch off the random target switching, and we'll have a nice new STO where you are finally allowed to kill your teammates!

This is going to make griefing soo much easier!!!
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-26-2011, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dassem_Ultor
I know what they are trying to do! They are trying to make it so that eventually everyone is permanently scrambled! This is a very suttle way of introducing friendly fire! When everyone is scrmbled all the time, they'll just switch off the random target switching, and we'll have a nice new STO where you are finally allowed to kill your teammates!

This is going to make griefing soo much easier!!!
I guess at that point Hale will be forced to unsubscribe.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-26-2011, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I guess at that point Hale will be forced to unsubscribe.
Honestly if they would just implement friendly fire without scramble I think alot of my opponents teams would be wondering why they were winning even faster....
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-26-2011, 09:15 AM
Why does it feel like we are trying to push water uphill using a paddle that is full of holes, when trying to get Cryptic to make sensible changes to PVP???
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-26-2011, 09:36 AM
*left hand*
"I'm going to start working on our relationship with the pvp community by communicating with them and start working on some of their biggest complaints about balance. While I know pvp doesn't represent the majority of our subs, they're still loyal Sto fans who pay every month the same as the rest of our subscribers. I wonder what right hand is thinking about. He's deep in thought about something over there. I better not disturb him."

*right hand*
"we need to continue to keep the interest of our pve'rs with new flashy stuff. There are only so many outfits and pets they will buy, so we should make the actual gameplay flashier and easier to make of up for the actual lack of new pve content. Man I wish it was as easy as just giving the pvp'ers a couple of new maps that they would be happy to play over and over again. Oh well. I wonder what left hand is doing? No time to ask, I just had another idea to buff phaser proc rate I gotta work on"