Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
hi. every play super nintendo street fighter 2? im the best at ryu and will own you forever at it if you muster up the game and console. Ever hear of "Mace" for n64? Alrashid will 15 hit combo your *** with me at controls. Starfleet Command 3? I have played that game 20 yrs after it came out. Still fun.

What this ramble MEANS, is that whatever STO is or will be Ill still be logging in to kick your *** or die trying. If you step into the arena sooner or later your are going to get faced with an enemy that you cant counter. Step your game up or break out mortal kombat and practice fatalities. To those that will remain cloaked in wait in kerrat and storming the queues i salute you. To those waiting for open pvp, romulans, and the joyous fruit of this overdue harvest, Im with you!

Until the servers die

Minimax
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-26-2011, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoeJoe
hi. every play super nintendo street fighter 2? im the best at ryu and will own you forever at it if you muster up the game and console. Ever hear of "Mace" for n64? Alrashid will 15 hit combo your *** with me at controls. Starfleet Command 3? I have played that game 20 yrs after it came out. Still fun.

What this ramble MEANS, is that whatever STO is or will be Ill still be logging in to kick your *** or die trying. If you step into the arena sooner or later your are going to get faced with an enemy that you cant counter. Step your game up or break out mortal kombat and practice fatalities. To those that will remain cloaked in wait in kerrat and storming the queues i salute you. To those waiting for open pvp, romulans, and the joyous fruit of this overdue harvest, Im with you!

Until the servers die

Minimax
Quoted so you can't change or edit your post.
I have put the hit order out on mini. Instead of baseball bat, knife,guns, use tricobalt spread 3 they won't find anything left.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-26-2011, 04:49 PM
I go get the Drink and "waiting on the ques" entertainment.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-26-2011, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
I have put the hit order out on mini. Instead of baseball bat, knife,guns, use tricobalt spread 3 they won't find anything left.
But then how will youo have proof he's gone? :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-26-2011, 09:49 PM
Right on. Should have new blood soon too.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-26-2011, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
That's overkill. Giving his B'Rel a stern glance is usually enough to pop it. :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-27-2011, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Starfleet Command 3? I have played that game 20 yrs after it came out.
Impressive, considering it came out a mere 9 years ago...
(Or are we talking about a Starfleet Command 3 different from this one?)
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-27-2011, 04:34 AM
yay! pew pew pew

although i fear when he does his tric bomming runs he may end up blowing himself up in the process....
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-27-2011, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
yay! pew pew pew

although i fear when he does his tric bomming runs he may end up blowing himself up in the process....
That revelations was both funny and interesting (tric may explode AoE and effect all). THough I do not think it will change the Tric tactics in use now to much. It will depend on the range of the AoE.
Using Trics will certainly become interesting, thats for sure.

@Minimax, E Honda was my boy. I could make that big guy move with grace in the day.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-27-2011, 08:01 AM
Quote:
ever play super nintendo street fighter 2
I always preferred Mortal Kombat. My Cyrax will capture you in his net and combo you to death!

I'm sadly addicted to this game due to my love of Star Trek in general, so I'm stuck with it for now in spite of how Cryptic keeps on screwing with us, even though I should spend the time I'm in this game searching for a better job, finally finishing to learn Italian, or finally starting to write that damn novel rolling around in my head. Yay for the fall of Western Civilization!