Lt. Commander
# 21
09-25-2011, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
Eh, you might not want to come back to pvp full swing. It's just a torp spreading, cpb scramble fest and whomever hits the buttons first wins. You have no idea how cool it was to see someone from the 300 post though if you guys still talk to shawn and co. tell em I said hi
We are currently very PvE-focused, but I always liked a decent PvP and shuttle wars really was great fun-event that I plan on attending again. It's not that I stopped PvP completely, just had no dedicated team anymore. I am also having hopes for the territory control game and the new pvp modes i have heard the devs talking about.

Ans yes, the old bunch is still around, expect to see some familiar faces back when F2P goes live

After all we still are all in the same guild (Check6), they just focus on other games - that said, we still have a lot of 'veteran' members from the old days around...

Sadly I am about to leave for a holiday trip for 2 weeks, not sure I wil be able to make to shuttle wars today -> I will make sure to attend in october!

Clear Skies my friends!
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-26-2011, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
Seeing as how we appear to finally have a dev doing something sensible with pvp.

We should celebrate with the return of Shuttle Wars.

I'll be hosting it Saturday at 1pm, and Sunday at 11am EST. Subscribe to the Shuttle_wars channel to get involved!
Sadly I was not able to make it online to join this last event but given the other posts that popped up on here over the last few days, I have to ask "Do we really have anything to celebrate at the moment?".
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsBody
Sadly I was not able to make it online to join this last event but given the other posts that popped up on here over the last few days, I have to ask "Do we really have anything to celebrate at the moment?".
I suspect you jinxed it.
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-26-2011, 10:06 AM
Let's celebrate our dialogue regarding tac teams and scramble with everyone packing trico torps and a HY or TS
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-26-2011, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsBody
The celebration (day 1) happened before their great announcement as to trics.

Night time of Day 1, jorf linked us the.... stupid and the fail. And I had someone else host shuttle wars.

It took me nearly a full day to articulate my dislike of this idea of theirs. Oh speaking of Haterade. Here's the link to write directly to pw.

Tell Perfect World exactly what you think of cryptic, please do so in an intelligent fashion.

http://www.pwe-inc.com/contact

I've already written a 'brief' treastise as to the state of the game and why it's full of **** (nicely phrased of course) I would greatly appreciate it if all of you guys contributed and wrote PW, because the only way we're going to see STO saved is if PW takes direct control over this game.
Lt. Commander
# 26
09-26-2011, 07:36 PM
I use to love picking on/off the 300, then it went down to the 280 and it wasnt fun anymore