Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on 9.29.2011 from 7:00AM to 9:00AM PDT (1400 to 1600 UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. We will provide an update once the maintenance has been completed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
09-29-2011, 06:48 AM
Could you make sure you send the correct notice to the Star Trek game... STO is not CO lol

here is what star trek online got:

[Admin] Attention Champions.The servers will be brought down in 15 minutes for maintenance.The down time is scheduled to be no more than 3 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.Thank you for playing Champions Online.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
09-29-2011, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on 9.29.2011 from 7:00AM to 9:00AM PDT (1400 to 1600 UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. We will provide an update once the maintenance has been completed.
This looks promising
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
09-29-2011, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcgregg View Post
Could you make sure you send the correct notice to the Star Trek game... STO is not CO lol

here is what star trek online got:

[Admin] Attention Champions.The servers will be brought down in 15 minutes for maintenance.The down time is scheduled to be no more than 3 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.Thank you for playing Champions Online.
That's what happens when you let tribbles do the typing for ya! Apologies all around!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5 Notice of Downtime
09-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on 9.29.2011 from 7:00AM to 9:00AM PDT (1400 to 1600 UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. We will provide an update once the maintenance has been completed.
It it possible to receive emails when the system is down for maintenance?

thanks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
09-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
That's what happens when you let tribbles do the typing for ya! Apologies all around!
hahaha, we will let you off this time... But next time no tribbles typing, they are an enviroment hazard...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7 Downtime Resolved
09-29-2011, 08:16 AM
The service is now back up. Thanks for your patience!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:31 AM.