Lt. Commander
# 121
09-28-2011, 07:48 AM
Just a guess, but looking at the speed and lack of speed with new content, as well as the delays to content that should have been in 4.0, I guess a full Klingon experience might come about 8 to 12 months after free to play, if resources are alloted to it. In forsight that means a potential Romulan faction will be pushed back even further, I would guess into end of 2012 or even 2013.

I have to agree with Roach though. KDF is also my passion. If KDF isn't brought into a full faction mode within a year or so, it will be very easy to disbelieve Cryptic. And though shorter, the grind will still be a grind.
Lt. Commander
# 122
09-28-2011, 08:54 AM
For me they have till 12/20 to fix KDF and PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 123
09-28-2011, 04:35 PM
I'd wager a Romulan faction is vapor ware at this point. One of the few people at the company that even gave a hint of hope for it was DStahl. And obviously his current schedule/career doesn't line up with being able to implement a romulan faction before he's gone.

Lt. Commander
# 124
09-29-2011, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
I'd wager a Romulan faction is vapor ware at this point. One of the few people at the company that even gave a hint of hope for it was DStahl. And obviously his current schedule/career doesn't line up with being able to implement a romulan faction before he's gone.

They will have more time for some cool Klingon missions