Lt. Commander
The Ferengi & Joined Trill are there, but the list is missing Rigelian, Caitian, Pakled, Tellarite, and Klingon.
I was going to create a Caitian, but they are not in the list.
Just wanted someone to know.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-29-2011, 04:59 PM
Did you previosuly purchase the Ferengi and Joined Trill?

I don't have ANY of the previously C-Store exclusive races as options (since I never made a C-stroe purchase for them) . . . think they may be only available to subbers who previously purchased them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-29-2011, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artic1337
Did you previosuly purchase the Ferengi and Joined Trill?

I don't have ANY of the previously C-Store exclusive races as options (since I never made a C-stroe purchase for them) . . . think they may be only available to subbers who previously purchased them.
I purchased them and they are not there either.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-29-2011, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisWorth
I purchased them and they are not there either.
ah well, i was just speculating on a hypothesis.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-29-2011, 05:44 PM
it seems that any C-Store items are disabled, but Pre Order items (Joined Trill, Liberated Borg, TNG Uniforms etc.) are available as long as you don't have to retrieve them through the C-Store
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-29-2011, 05:47 PM
Caitians are missingrom the Fleet info search list aswell FYI Cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-29-2011, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
it seems that any C-Store items are disabled, but Pre Order items (Joined Trill, Liberated Borg, TNG Uniforms etc.) are available as long as you don't have to retrieve them through the C-Store
But the Ferengi are there and they weren't a pre-order as far as I know. It is just strange to me that 2 species are there but the others are not.....
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-29-2011, 06:36 PM
From what I understood from the Devposts, the missing species are supposed to be unlockable within the game depending on which missions you complete.

This is also probably one of the reasons why Cryptic has delayed character translation into Tribble - so we can actually play test these missions without already having the species.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephyr
From what I understood from the Devposts, the missing species are supposed to be unlockable within the game depending on which missions you complete.

This is also probably one of the reasons why Cryptic has delayed character translation into Tribble - so we can actually play test these missions without already having the species.
So.. those that paid for them are no longer going to be able to create them?? I assumed that the announcement that they were going to be unlocks were limited to those that hadn't already purchased them.

If that is the case.. I know there's going to be a HUGE backlash...
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-29-2011, 09:02 PM
All C-Store items are not available on the Test Server. Ships, species, clothing, tribbles, everything c-store is disabled. I think I remember one of the devs saying they'll enable a fake c-store on the F2P server later on in the beta.

Remember, this is a totally isolated server. If you open the C-store in game, it's totally black. There's nothing there. I'm sure it'll be enabled before or at the same time as character copying.